Deadline Day Thread (2 Viewers)

mmttww

giphy.gif

Happy_Martian

1662048006350.png

And it's the parody site before anyone panics ;)

SlowerThanPlatt

Who’s let Boddy in charge of Fulham for the day?

Blackburn Rovers have turned down a second bid from Fulham for striker Ben Brereton Diaz.

Sky Sports News understands the second bid was almost identical to the first and has been rejected out of hand by Blackburn.

rob9872

Who’s let Boddy in charge of Fulham for the day?

Blackburn Rovers have turned down a second bid from Fulham for striker Ben Brereton Diaz.

Sky Sports News understands the second bid was almost identical to the first and has been rejected out of hand by Blackburn.
Not until he asks them to reduce their offer

Happy_Martian

I'd be very surprised if Festy Ebosele doesn't find himself at Watford soon.

And he would have been one I'd like to see in Sky Blue. Right sided defender and can attack with pace, perfect for our wingback role.

Happy_Martian

Did Andy Turner get fired? No new articles or Tweets since Aug 19. Thought he’d be all over deadline day with a recycled transfer rumour article he started writing in June.

Maybe off with Covid ? The CovTel transfer deadline day webpage is being written by a trainee with a few others adding in stories.

Brighton Sky Blue

I've been thinking about this recently. Lots of comments such as 'disheartening', 'depressing' etc. Now, I love CCFC but not to the point where it's affects my mood as much as that. I get annoyed when we lose and love it when we win.

Maybe I'm not as much of a fan as others.

I just think there's more important things in life to worry about rather than worrying if we bring someone in or not to replace Hyam. Worry about the things you can control in life.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Bill Shankley was wrong. **Shrugs Shoulders emoji**

For me last night was pretty disheartening, but not as much just about the result as about the general situation. We're disadvantaged by so many things that are just not a consideration at 99% of clubs.

May surprise some but it was the first time I've left a game feeling disillusioned because of what I was watching.

procdoc

For me last night was pretty disheartening, but not as much just about the result as about the general situation. We're disadvantaged by so many things that are just not a consideration at 99% of clubs.

May surprise some but it was the first time I've left a game feeling disillusioned because of what I was watching.
We played well in patches, some positives to take from the game but at the back and in centre midfield we are WAY short. Desperately need reinforcements in those areas

Brighton Sky Blue

We played well in patches, some positives to take from the game but at the back and in centre midfield we are WAY short. Desperately need reinforcements in those areas

The first few minutes were encouraging, then half an hour after that was just plain awful. Thought we'd get at least a point as they seemed more bothered about the clean sheet, then we give away another comic goal. I guess what we're seeing is what would happen if any one of us ran the club-not able to put any money of our own in to help.

procdoc

The first few minutes were encouraging, then half an hour after that was just plain awful. Thought we'd get at least a point as they seemed more bothered about the clean sheet, then we give away another comic goal. I guess what we're seeing is what would happen if any one of us ran the club-not able to put any money of our own in to help.
On the plus side I thought Bidwell, Doyle and Waghorn performed well. The stick Bidwell gets on here is laughable

Skyblue_CP

In fairness it’s just our luck at the moment, the defending granted was abit all over the plac, but naturally when Fadz threw himself at the ball and got a good block in, instead of going for a corner or anything else, it pinged perfectly to feet to the 1 bloke in the middle of the area.

Users who are viewing this thread