Deadline day rumours (1 Viewer)

Deity

Unlikely to be too much activity but I don’t think anyone would be shocked if there was 1 or 2 loans out and a loan in.

Sky Blue Harry H

Jobello will get there as he adapts, Kastaneer needs to get fit. When Allen is ready, I'd be tempted to move Shipley back out wide (but only if Hiwula/Kastaneer don't pull their weight - particularly away from home)

Liquid Gold

I doubt we'll do anything but I'd be tempted to move Baka/Biamou out and bring a young striker on loan as a different option from the bench.

rob9872

Jobello, Kastaneer, Wakefield, Hiwula are all wide options for 2 spots in the current formation with JJ still to return. Let's not overload the squad with players for the sake of it.

mark82

Jobello, Kastaneer, Wakefield, Hiwula are all wide options for 2 spots in the current formation with JJ still to return. Let's not overload the squad with players for the sake of it.

Don't think Bapaga is too far off either.

Reactions: TTG

stevefloyd

Early days i know but Jobello and Kastaneer havent exactly impressed neither has Wakefield and Hiwula who can score goals needs a rocket up his arse to get more out of him

rob9872

We're six games in …. six unbeaten games in ….. despite our many deficiencies according to this board …. aT lEaSt We'Re NoT wRiTiNg PlAyErS oFf ToO quickly ...

I'm not panicking just yet!

AFCCOVENTRY

I think there might be a bit of movement today. A couple more younger players going out on loan and maybe 1 more incoming.

AStonesThrow

Young lad available on loan from forest, cant remember his name but supposed to be a highly rated winger. Worth a shot?

TTG

So closed?

Users who are viewing this thread