Deadline day Feb 2024 (3 Viewers)

rexo87

someone in a group im in said that Sky Sports just said we are interested in that Malcom Ebo (cant be arsed to look how you spell thee rest of his name)

rexo87

i guess the issue is that they will be looking for him to get as much gametime as possible somewhere. Theyll see Saka and Wright and think hes going to be backup (which is the problem we have with getting loans at the moment)

Sky_Blue_Daz

So you think we’re going to sell Cal for a meagre fee on deadline day with no replacement while we’re in the top 6? Right…
It’s a hangover from the Sisu days , when you put it like that I can totally agree with your point

Liquid Gold

I'd let Kelly go.

Been a great servant and probably even more of a legend than Fadz being with us since League 2.

I still think we'll miss out on playoffs this year or lose them if we do make them so an eye on the future, more money in the pot for next year if it isn't used now.

Let Eccles, Torp, Lati & Allen battle it out for the 2 midfield spots until Sheaf is back.

Hertsccfc

I'd let Kelly go.

Been a great servant and probably even more of a legend than Fadz being with us since League 2.

I still think we'll miss out on playoffs this year or lose them if we do make them so an eye on the future, more money in the pot for next year if it isn't used now.

Let Eccles, Torp, Lati & Allen battle it out for the 2 midfield spots until Sheaf is back.
Feels like a small saving to make and I suspect his experience might be useful. Eccles and Torp are still relatively young and not convinced by Latibeaudiere in midfield.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think MR will have AT's pants down and sneak in an incoming player later on today
bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

Levship20

Trying to refrain from a huge amount of negativity but we do need either loans or signings. Tuesday exposed how light we are in midfield without Sheaf. Yes, we do have Torp and he will get better and better with time, but 2nd half especially our defence looked lost trying to get the ball forward due to nobody get into space.

skybluecam

Trying to refrain from a huge amount of negativity but we do need either loans or signings. Tuesday exposed how light we are in midfield without Sheaf. Yes, we do have Torp and he will get better and better with time, but 2nd half especially our defence looked lost trying to get the ball forward due to nobody get into space.
Centre mid we are fine.

Winger is the problem position.

Matt smith

its gonna be 0 isnt it. Just get to 11pm so we can crack on with what we have at this point
Yeah we’re not signing anyone now.

frustrating but got is what it is

Norwich made a good acquisition in the forward department today

Users who are viewing this thread