Davies also out for the season (1 Viewer)

matesx

I went to Warwick to have an x-ray on my leg way back when I was about 4. They got it done, got it back, said nothing wrong. Well, except the agonizing pain I was having to put up with....

Dozy buggers X-rayed the wrong leg. Turned out the leg they should have x-rayed was actually broken....

shouldnt laugh.....

Otis

We have been unlucky with injuries. Lost some key players.
Yep. We could have afforded to lose Haynes, Beavon, a DKE twin, Hyam, Thomas, Maycock, Burge or O'Brien, Vincenti (which we did for a while), but instead we have lost key players

Jones - Our best player

Andreu - Potentially our best player

Kelly - Who was definitely one of our best players before he was injured.

Davies - Who has been in brilliant form for some time now and probably has been our best player on current form along with McNulty and Bayliss.

Definitely need to wrap McNulty and Bayliss up in cotton wool.

chiefdave

I went to Warwick to have an x-ray on my leg way back when I was about 4. They got it done, got it back, said nothing wrong. Well, except the agonizing pain I was having to put up with....

Dozy buggers X-rayed the wrong leg. Turned out the leg they should have x-rayed was actually broken....
giphy.gif

steve82

DiKE for me at right back if Grimmers done. Willis is far better centrally, looked lost at times when filling in for Grimmer previously.

Marty

The injury isn't all that bad as breaks go, he should be able to keep fairly fit as he'll be able to walk and get about. He'll just lose complete use of his arm for about 8 weeks.

Mine took about 8 weeks to get use of my arm back and about 16 weeks for full recovery with full motion back.

Warwickhunt

The injury isn't all that bad as breaks go, he should be able to keep fairly fit as he'll be able to walk and get about. He'll just lose complete use of his arm for about 8 weeks.

Mine took about 8 weeks to get use of my arm back and about 16 weeks for full recovery with full motion back.
Depends if it’s a natural healing process or they might pin it to speed up the recovery

Marty

Depends if it’s a natural healing process or they might pin it to speed up the recovery

He'll receive far better treatment then any of us do, so he should be able knock a few weeks of his recovery straight away.

Londonccfcfan

If we make play offs. Play off games in middle of May and Final at the end of May.

We could have Davies back beginning or Middle of April (worst case) 8-10 weeks away. Still play a huge part at end of season.

Andreu is training. Another two months. 2.5 months could be like a new signing then.

Middle of April we may only have Jones who's not fully fit.

Otis

If we make play offs. Play off games in middle of May and Final at the end of May.

We could have Davies back beginning or Middle of April (worst case) 8-10 weeks away. Still play a huge part at end of season.

Andreu is training. Another two months. 2.5 months could be like a new signing then.

Middle of April we may only have Jones who's not fully fit.
So what we need to do is to keep ringing up the police creating bomb scares that postpone all our matches and we end up playing into June.

stevefloyd

I think Davies has been very very good for us, but there again McDonald was quality before lets hope he regains his early form now

Bennosdancingfeet

Hahaha... I had an issue with my right leg from birth, loads of operations. On about my 9th op, I was about 8 sitting nervously in smith-Clarke ward cov and Warwick with all the usual crap that goes with it and my mum asked why I had all symbols with arrows drawn on my leg. The doctor tells her that this is where the first incision will be and the arrow by the Achilles is about the height they’ll need to cut before they join it back together again, hmmm ok my mum says, and what about the line over the bridge of his foot, again the doctor explains they’ll have to break my foot and these will be where the pins will be placed. Doctor was highly embarrassed when my mum pointed out it was all on the wrong leg. Fuck me im glad she opened her mouth, what makes it worse you can visually see which leg it should be as it’s full of scar tissue from previous operations.

Adge

Wow, I’m amazed. Your sentence reads as past tense, which is accurate in fairness. But I did half expect you to use the term ‘are’ ;)
Good shout! I’ll correct it for you-were/are.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread