Davies also out for the season (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Broken Collar Bone so won't be back in a hurry, a massive loss. Was also when he came in we started winning.

Captain Dart

Bugger.

Otis

Think it's up to 12 weeks out in general. Could well be his season over.

Otis

We don’t get a lot of luck injury wise, it has to be said. He will be a miss.
Willis and McDonald can cover no doubt, but what if one gets suspended or injured?

I think McDonald might well be on 8 bookings. 2 more and he would be suspended.

Last edited:

stevefloyd

This year we have had Stokes, Haynes, McDonald, Willis, Davies, Jones, Vincenti, Kelly, McNulty all injured at some point, we have so far managed to cover these injuries and still win games but its getting towards the run in now, surely we have to go more than 4 games unbeaten at some point

Hobo

A real blow.

Dazmataz

A definite blow, but it’s a position where we have depth. From what I’ve seen of Hyam, he can definitely do a job at this level.

Londonccfcfan

As far as I can see we have one player I’d wrap up in cotton wool. And that’s Marc McNulty.

For every other position we have adequate cover. For McNulty we NO cover.

So injuries to most we will deal with.

sb84

my son broke his collar bone last week playing rugby, he has been told 6 weeks by the hospital and then backed up by our own doctor. However a broken collar bone can be a simple crack or a full blown detatched break that requires plating/pinning so I suppose it all depends upon the severity of it.

Adge

That is a blow. Since he came in has been one of our most consistent performers.

Nonleagueherewecome

I remember Vidic doing his and being back in about 4 weeks. I found that amazing though, I was still in a sling after 6 weeks with both of mine!

At least he's in better hands than I was at Warwick hospital, though. Doc said "ah I think it's just muscular". I protested so he sent off for an x-ray. Came back showing the two bits of bone smashed in half and resting on each other. He said "phew that was lucky, I was about to start manipulating that...you'd have screamed the roof down!" Quite a Dr Hartmann moment.

Paul Anthony

I remember Vidic doing his and being back in about 4 weeks. I found that amazing though, I was still in a sling after 6 weeks with both of mine!

At least he's in better hands than I was at Warwick hospital, though. Doc said "ah I think it's just muscular". I protested so he sent off for an x-ray. Came back showing the two bits of bone smashed in half and resting on each other. He said "phew that was lucky, I was about to start manipulating that...you'd have screamed the roof down!" Quite a Dr Hartmann moment.

I went to Warwick to have an x-ray on my leg way back when I was about 4. They got it done, got it back, said nothing wrong. Well, except the agonizing pain I was having to put up with....

Dozy buggers X-rayed the wrong leg. Turned out the leg they should have x-rayed was actually broken....

Brighton Sky Blue

Take
As far as I can see we have one player I’d wrap up in cotton wool. And that’s Marc McNulty.

For every other position we have adequate cover. For McNulty we NO cover.

So injuries to most we will deal with.

Not so sure we've covered Jones all that well.

steve82

Disappointing to hear that he's gonna be out for a good few weeks, looked a rock at the back.

The curse continues

Users who are viewing this thread