David Prutton and an ex sky blues skipper on Pressley radar (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

According to the cet.

Not sure who the ex skipper is though.

Greggs

Did Leon Clarke ever wear the armband?

Nick

Administrator
Doyle or Eustace, was eustace ever our captain?

If have Doyle over Thomas all day every day

Greggs

I reckon it will be someone we have had on loan, maybe he was just captain for 30 minutes!?

dongonzalos

Surely it has to be someone who was captain for more than that. Otherwise they would just say ex Coventry player.
Who are all our captains for the last 7 years?

jabharty

If it's Eustace I would say that he could be a good signing. We've needed that solid holding midfielder for a while.

Greggs

I have so far refused to get excited........get us home ffs! Eustace would be quality at this level!

RoboCCFC90

John Eustace said this after Tuesday nights game against Nuneaton:

When the time comes I'd love to end my career at Coventry. It would be nice to go full circle and finish where I started off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Who was the chap when the strikers thread went off tangent. I said can we get back to speculating it was more fun.
Someone said the next signing was to be Diagouraga.
Good info it seems.

FRY-CCFC

Who was the chap when the strikers thread went off tangent. I said can we get back to speculating it was more fun.
Someone said the next signing was to be Diagouraga.
Good info it seems.

Aloha.

I called Reda Johnson before anyone on twitter as well

Samo

Wood? Where is he now? :D

RoboCCFC90

FRY-CCFC your on form at the moment! Where is the next rumour ;)

Rob S

What's the record for players returning and being good for the team? E.g. Marcus Hall actually turned out more in his second spell for us whereas McSheff's return wasn't that great.

RoboCCFC90

What's the record for players returning and being good for the team? E.g. Marcus Hall actually turned out more in his second spell for us whereas McSheff's return wasn't that great.

The problem is McSheffery had suffered that horrible injury and he never seemed to be the same player after that, I do think John Eustace would be a good signing.

Users who are viewing this thread