David N'gog (2 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Posters on the Walsall forum stating we have decided against signing Bakayoko in favour of taking David N'gog who was last on trial in Cyprus. Must be the most ridiculous rumour I've ever heard.

Nick

Administrator

Isnt it based off this piss take?

giphy.gif

Greggs

Someone has had fun on his Wiki. It says he wants to return from Cyprus, to be with his family in Coventry!

oucho

Played at the highest level.

He was crap at the highest level. And 10 games = 1 goal for Ross County ought to tell you everything you need to know.

mark82

Why not? Played at the highest level. Technically very good. Just needs a fresh start. Very similar to McNulty in that respect.

Don't think he fits the mould of a player we can develop and sell for a profit.

Captain Dart

You been pwned!

SkyBlueCRJ

Might be a pisstake now, but this very much would've been a serious link under Mowbray. I'd love to have seen how he would've spun it in the press. You can see it now: "I'm after a few targets to bolster the front line, the top of my list being a former Champions League galactico"

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The N’gog’s have a family stall in Coventry market they’ve been around Cov for years, this is deffo happening!

I’ve just got

‘N’GOG
10’

On the back of my shirt

fatso

They’ve run out of “O’s” and “G’s” in the club shop for some reason!

edgy

Master stroke from Robins, keeping the 10 shirt free. No reason for N'Gog to turn us down now.

Users who are viewing this thread