David McGoldrick (1 Viewer)

City Boy

Loved his time with us, say's he "owe's us" for rekindling his career.

Imagine him and McNulty up front...oooohhh yes.

We can dream.

Cavan O'Doherty

Apparently his family have moved back to the Midlands. It could be to re-join Notts Forest, or dare I say it could be us.

Sbarcher

Well Macdonald will sweep up afterwards.

skybluepm2

Have the CT just invented a nickname that he definitely never had when he was here? Mc’goal’drick. Can’t say I ever heard that one to be honest.

Non starter anyway, he must be on £30k a week and is only 30.

Magwitch

Why the clamour to sign this bloke ? Now 30, injury prone and although did okay in his loan stint here doesn’t mean he’ll do it again. If we are in the market for a striker think we can do a lot better than him

NorthernWisdom

Why the clamour to sign this bloke ? Now 30, injury prone and although did okay in his loan stint here doesn’t mean he’ll do it again. If we are in the market for a striker think we can do a lot better than him
Have to admit, haven't seen him in action for... years, so no idea if he's currently any better than Gary Bannister or not.

Cavan O'Doherty

Okay really? I’d say 16 goals in 22 games is more than ok. No doubt he would tear apart league one but many championship clubs are likely to be interested. Would certainly be an upgrade on Biamou and JCH.

rob9872

Could be a great investment to get Eisa - much better than a loan option but I'd expect a decent amount of interest in him.

covcity4life

Anyone rubbishing this is an idiot

Not saying itnwill happen but it's more than a worthy talking point

He's now 4 years older or so. Before he wanted the championship. Now he might be happy to drop to league 1 on a fixed contract as he knows the club and manager and the fact he can smash it in this league and score goals

If we get him we become title challengers instantly imo

Garryb80

Can everybody stop with the Eisa obsession. They want a million plus for him. Its not going to happen nor would i want us to spend that on an unproven striker

Magwitch

Read the thread pal, not an obsession just said I like him I like Peter Kaye but I bet he’s a crap centre forward

better days

It's straight forward
If a Championship club comes in for McGoldrick we can't compete
If that doesn't happen then we are as well placed as any club below that level to do a deal especially if he wants to live in the midlands

Users who are viewing this thread