David Busst on the Sports Bar (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

David Busst is a studio guest with Goldstein and Gouldy tonight on talkSport from ten. Always a good listen on a Friday.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just been listening to him, spoke a bit about us for the upcoming season. Not much of note said, just discussing his career now.

Gint11

Very good player, done well for himself, what happened to his leg at Man Utd was a shocker. Playing 5 a side one night at Alan Higgs and he was a massive arsehole. Not liked him since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny the Bish

Remember hearing an interview from Jeff Winter, the ref that day, who said they had to clean up not just blood but bone marrow as well. Imagine a break being so bad it leaked out bone marrow.

I was at one of the David Busst soccer academy things as a youngster and he was always a top coach and person in general. Had time for anyone and any questions.

kdrinkell

Very good player, done well for himself, what happened to his leg at Man Utd was a shocker. Playing 5 a side one night at Alan Higgs and he was a massive arsehole. Not liked him since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been for a beer with him and he does seem down to earth,but I guess when he's on a pitch he knows his stuff so may seem arrogant.

Andy Pearce was a better player..wonder what he is up to.

Users who are viewing this thread