David Bell (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Wheres he gone now ?

Is he injured again ?

Sub

suprised we never got rid of him but then again orange ken thought he was the best footballer at the club and then gave him the long contract while he was injured!! :jerkit:

Ashdown1

Grade 1 tear of Hamstring, nothing major, just added a couple of weeks to his recovery.

Do you really believe that, two weeks down the line and the fanny will have done something else, he'd struggle at this level with some of the bruisers around, he'd shit his pants every time they went near him !

PVA

Do you really believe that, two weeks down the line and the fanny will have done something else, he'd struggle at this level with some of the bruisers around, he'd shit his pants every time they went near him !

Do you think he enjoys being injured?

The Reverend Skyblue

I am pretty sure he would pull a hamstring doing up his laces.
If there is someone out there who would take him i would offload him pronto and use his wages for a youngster who maybe on the fringes of a Championship club.
Of course as long as the youngster is decent and Robins thinks he could improve him.
I wonder what Bell is on ? we maybe able to get more than one player if he is on a lot

ccfc92

I am pretty sure he would pull a hamstring doing up his laces.
If there is someone out there who would take him i would offload him pronto and use his wages for a youngster who maybe on the fringes of a Championship club.
Of course as long as the youngster is decent and Robins thinks he could improve him.
I wonder what Bell is on ? we maybe able to get more than one player if he is on a lot

8k a week according to football manager 12 ;)

Get him out and bring in Keanu Marsh Brown. We can get him in on a free as he's been released by Yeovil. Cracking played, agile, Fast, good crosser, just what we need. Bell is just wasting wages. Cus of guys like him and ROD, we could bring in Goldie, cus of the wages

Ibby

Get him out and bring in Keanu Marsh Brown. We can get him in on a free as he's been released by Yeovil. Cracking played, agile, Fast, good crosser, just what we need. Bell is just wasting wages. Cus of guys like him and ROD, we could bring in Goldie, cus of the wages

ask the oldham and yeovil fans about him- no thanks he got issues the lad

Mucca Mad Boys

What's your obsession with Keanu Marsh Brown!? I bet he isn't that good nor are we liked to him!

johnwillomagic

Keanu Marsh Brown......ibollocks more like!

Bell far better would be great in this league shame he is so injury prone, having said that do not agree on the long term contract that was offered to him given his injury record!! Still think he could have a major part to play towards the end of this season.

Mucca Mad Boys

He's got pace, agility, crossing abilty, can play on the wing or at wing back, he's emphusiastic and he's free. anyones better than bell

You remind of a friend of mine, when he talks about a player he likes, or to 'win' an argument, he makes up what the player in question is good at.

Have you actually seen this guy play!?

I think there's a reason he hasn't been picked up tbh, still I could be wrong, but you're name dropping random players which is annoying.

He got released by Yeovil and Oldham! ... ... ... You think he's the man to get us into the playoffs and beyond!? :facepalm: :laugh:

You remind of a friend of mine, when he talks about a player he likes, or to 'win' an argument, he makes up what the player in question is good at.

Have you actually seen this guy play!?

I think there's a reason he hasn't been picked up tbh, still I could be wrong, but you're name dropping random players which is annoying.

He got released by Yeovil and Oldham! ... ... ... You think he's the man to get us into the playoffs and beyond!? :facepalm: :laugh:

I have seen him play and he's got potential. He may not be the finished product yet but he's got the all things a winger needs and he could be good in the future. Obvs he's not gonna be a first team star yet but he has potential. Just a gut feeling

covcity4life

liam you were dunns biggest fan not long ago.......

taylor will love bell in a 4-5-1, in 4-4-2 he will hate him though

Mucca Mad Boys

liam you were dunns biggest fan not long ago.......

taylor will love bell in a 4-5-1, in 4-4-2 he will hate him though

Possibly, the 2 formations promote, under MR, different styles of play.

I think Bell should leave tbh, I hope someone can take him off our hands, waste of resources. Even if he turns out not poor, he still isn't worth it because well know in the Championship he is shit and he gets injured all the time.

Mucca Mad Boys

I have seen him play and he's got potential. He may not be the finished product yet but he's got the all things a winger needs and he could be good in the future. Obvs he's not gonna be a first team star yet but he has potential. Just a gut feeling

What game did you watch him play?

Do you get this off FIFA or Football Manager 'whatever year'?

As CC4L pointed out, you were Dunn's #1 fan and wanted Murphy dropped and he was at fault for every goal conceded... :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread