David Bell (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Why is it taken him so long to get fit?

Does anyone remember the last time he played a game for us???

Paxman II

I'm perplexed as to why a footballer can be so unfit? I think he may need to find another profession. When he comes back he will be way off the pace and not anywhere near match fit so I suggest he simply goes out on loan to get games and reduce our wage bill as I can't see him being beneficial to us this season other than that.

Otis

Why is it taken him so long to get fit?

Does anyone remember the last time he played a game for us???

Can tell you the last time he was picked and featured, but last time he played? That's a lot more difficult.

Chipfat

He will never get fully fit or sustain any period of playing time,, he never has and never will his body obviously cant stand the pressure of pro sport... Good player but on to much for too long without giving anything to team or squad....

Otis

Also, he is one of these players when he does come back, he comes back overweight, really unfit and for the first 5 or 6 games after injury is truly dreadful while he tries to find his feet.

We cannot afford that luxury. Especially not for a team that is going to show automatic promotion form from now until the end of the season.

covcity4life

i think he tweeted hes back to full training this week...if so he could playa t xmass i would iamgine

shame hes not fit for morecambe,be a good game to give him

Ashdown

As per his entire career, he'll last maybe 15 games before his glass hip fails again and we are back to paying him vital resources for nothing. Not impressed, if someone wants to point to SISU failings then his new contract was a major blunder.

skybluejelly

i think he tweeted hes back to full training this week...if so he could playa t xmass i would iamgine

shame hes not fit for morecambe,be a good game to give him
well he was rubbish against morecambe last time we played them...come to think of it so was everyone else

The Reverend Skyblue

I would think if we are going to have to rely on Bell getting fit and playing then we are really in deep shite.
Its paramount that we get rid of him to someone sooner rather than later, but the hard bit is finding some club to actually want him.His fitness record alone would put most clubs off him.I bet he's loving sitting on his arse banking his £5000 (a guess) wages a week for doing sweet FA.

Well done Ken Deluded, great bit of business that

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread