David Bell Screamer?? (3 Viewers)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Anyone have a vid of that time david bell scored that rocket i cant remember who was against just remember was a wonder goal from him ha.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Also if you're are on Twitter give [MENTION=1296]deanocity3[/MENTION] a shout, top bloke with tons of City videos online & usually if you ask will find the one you're looking for very quick!

Bugsy

Thought it was against palace at selhurt park, maybe I'm thinking of another belter lol...PUSB

covcity4life

scored that long range chip was doncaster i think?

screamer is probably a different one you are thinking of though

shmmeee

Also if you're are on Twitter give [MENTION=1296]deanocity3[/MENTION] a shout, top bloke with tons of City videos online & usually if you ask will find the one you're looking for very quick!

Is he not on here still? I thought he had his own subforum.

Sba180

scored a cracker at portsmouth away in the cup. Dont think he scored a tap in. Didnt do much else, mind you

rupert_bear

It's the David Bells of the football world that make you understand why there are so many short term contracts around nowadays, 4 years we paid him for less than a years work '

bawtryneal

It's the David Bells of the football world that make you understand why there are so many short term contracts around nowadays, 4 years we paid him for less than a years work '

You are so right. Wonder what he is doing now. Probably on the beach spending SISUs money.

Adge

And payed initially £500,000 for the pleasure! That was a hell of a strange one where his contract was up and we offered him a 4 year deal!:eek:

skybluesam66

And payed initially £500,000 for the pleasure! That was a hell of a strange one where his contract was up and we offered him a 4 year deal!:eek:
that was Dulieu i think signing him and baker in a masterstroke that he said would add value to our balance sheet
Totally clueless

CJ_covblaze

that was Dulieu i think signing him and baker in a masterstroke that he said would add value to our balance sheet
Totally clueless

#carlbakerday

Nick

Administrator
That's not a screamer, was more of a chip.

I'm sure Michael Doyle scored a "screamer" against Preston at the Ricoh, but can't find it.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Flecks effort v Gills (1st game back at the Ricoh) was from a similar spot but hit on the half volley was sure that was going in but was well stopped by Bywater! Would have been an iconic ccfc goal given the occasion!

torchomatic

I remember a great goal at the Ricoh near the half way line and he scored a cracker when we played at Pompey. Made the journey worthwhile.

Hobo

David Bell scored a handful of good goals, always just enough to show the potential....but basically was a waste of good wages.

My three most frustrating hated signings: Eastwood, Joachim and Bell all had talent going to waste.

oakey

My lad says he scored a cracking strike away at Watford under boothroyd. Match finished 2-2 with jutkiewiczs scoring a last minute penalty.

Otis

Anyone have a vid of that time david bell scored that rocket i cant remember who was against just remember was a wonder goal from him ha.
Nope, don't remember a David Bell screamer. I do remember lots of people screaming at David Bell though.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

His half way line goal was against Doncaster, what a goal that was.

I remember he did something similar against Crystal Palace as well though. He was in Saint Bar in Leamington that same night and was with McIndoe bragging about it. He actually came across as quite a pleasant bloke though.

covcity4life

His half way line goal was against Doncaster, what a goal that was.

I remember he did something similar against Crystal Palace as well though. He was in Saint Bar in Leamington that same night and was with McIndoe bragging about it. He actually came across as quite a pleasant bloke though.

mcindoe said it was his round next time no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread