Darts (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Heading into tier 3 tomorrow so only fans for tonight and don't get me wrong I love the darts, but how can 1000 indoors be ok there and only 2000 outside af the football in a huge venue???? Joke idea.

Blind-Faith

Had a fiver on Anderson and a fiver on Wade to win it. Atleast Anderson got through tonight so it’s on! 😂

Adge

Can see past MVG really-Price might give him a game though.

Adge

Wide open now. You can make a case for all of them, although if Chizzy keeps playing as he is, he’s got to be favourite
Hope it’s not a case of “after the Lord Mayors show” for Chizzy now. Everything came off for him last night.

Adge

The 2nd Semi final was a big anti climax.
Thought it might be after the Lord Mayors so for Chizzy and so it proved unfortunately for him.

LastGarrison

Will be interesting tonight and there's no love lost between Anderson and Price.

If Anderson is on it it could be an absolute classic but still fancy Price to win it.

Ian1779

To be honest Price is walking it so far. Anderson just can’t keep up with him.

Paul Anthony

Price has been absolutely ruthlessly onsistent, especially at the tops. Anderson just hasn't been at the same level.

Adge

Yep-just snout limped over the line. The first is always the hardest to win-think ”The Iceman” will win a few more of them.

Blind-Faith

Anderson was useless! Oh well none of my other bets came in over Christmas , might aswell of carried the trend on

Adge

Anderson was useless! Oh well none of my other bets came in over Christmas , might aswell of carried the trend on
Shame-didn’t really have to turn up in the Semi and didn’t really turn up last night either.

Users who are viewing this thread