Darren Huckerby confirmed for sunday (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

what time is kick off? im not getting back to cov from london till 2.30pm!

ajsccfc

Hyldgaard

Brightwell
Booty
Evtushok
Guerrero

Delorge
Robertson
Engonga
Normann

Lightbourne
Haworth

Let's make it happen cap'n

D

Deleted member 2477

Nice to some of the fa cup team like big Cyril, Peake,Killer, Pickering

Also what about speedy, Robie kean, Garry mac

If the women of Coventry stay away and lock their doors we could even invite Peter Ndlovu.

ajsccfc

I thought it was a tub of butter , either way pretty poor hygiene !

I stood and watching him go three fingers into a jar of mustard before placing it back, but he was so brazen I'd imagine it wasn't a one-off. As staff I really should have confiscated the tub as waste/eBay material.

ajsccfc

Thing is pretty much every single one of them would have walked into our current team!!!

I always wonder how Delorge would have fared if he didn't break his leg getting off the plane. Playing for Anderlecht and Ajax, there must have been some player behind all the injury and cheating.

LastGarrison

I always wonder how Delorge would have fared if he didn't break his leg getting off the plane. Playing for Anderlecht and Ajax, there must have been some player behind all the injury and cheating.

There is not a single Cov player who frustrated me more than him. He was scared of his own shadow.

I hated him with a fucking passion. Luckily I am now completely over it. :whistle:

Covkid1968#

Leigh Jenkinson - Old one trick!!! I just want to see the famous step over just one more time

Users who are viewing this thread