Danny Wilson sacked !! (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

covboy1987

interesting that not everyone in Barnsley agree with his sacking - they want a young up and coming manager like maybe Pressley

I really hope all you Wilson haters are all happy

Can't wait now for the posts of who should be next manager Billy Davies,Sean O'Driscoll, Neil Warnock , Alan Irvine ,Gary Megson , Terry Butcher,Gary Johnson all the usual crap you lot post year in year out and the old post of we need experience someone who knows how to get out of this league .
Well its rubbish cos all the exmanagers I've named above have had their days they are in the same mold as Wilson they have had their day their training and game styles are yesterday that's why they are unemployed .
We need someone fresh young new to the job all the good footballing teams have young managers its time to move with the times .

Whom I kidding who ever we appoint will be up in front of the sacking crew above come next Oct/Nov

Covstu

interesting that not everyone in Barnsley agree with his sacking - they want a young up and coming manager like maybe Pressley

Can't wait now for the posts of who should be next manager Billy Davies,Sean O'Driscoll, Neil Warnock , Alan Irvine ,Gary Megson , Terry Butcher,Gary Johnson all the usual crap you lot post year in year out and the old post of we need experience someone who knows how to get out of this league .
Well its rubbish cos all the exmanagers I've named above have had their days they are in the same mold as Wilson they have had their day their training and game styles are yesterday that's why they are unemployed .
We need someone fresh young new to the job all the good footballing teams have young managers its time to move with the times .

Whom I kidding who ever we appoint will be up in front of the sacking crew above come next Oct/Nov

whats this 'you lot' business????

PVA

Couldn't agree more.

If we were to sack Pressley tomorrow then the people currently calling for his head would be wanting the new manager out in 12 months time.

It's a never ending cycle that I'm sick of.

Users who are viewing this thread