Danny Rose on his way ?? (2 Viewers)

Mattevans

What are your thoughts on the latest on mark Robins wanting to sign danny rose from Mansfield , I for 1 would be happy with this to be honest ?

Mattevans

I didn't get this from him guys everyone's on about it on Facebook Robins has made a 2nd attempt to lure the striker here to partner up with mcnulty I've never believe this twat anyway so yeah

Nick

Administrator
I didn't get this from him guys everyone's on about it on Facebook Robins has made a 2nd attempt to lure the striker here to partner up with mcnulty I've never believe this twat anyway so yeah

Yeah, so people have got it from him and are talking about it on Facebook

SKYBLUES90

Not sure what’s a worse source, him or Facebook.

Would be a decent signing though I thought it was pretty decent when he played against us

Mattevans

I've heard we are holding off JCH to sign rose don't shoot the messenger guys im only posting what I've seen ✌

Mattevans

Peterborough owner previously tweeted 15hrs ago that danny rose is not on his list so that put that one to bed !!

fatso

Fuck sake, why do people still believe this muppet?

Do you all want to get a six pack and a 15 inch dong in a day with no exercise? Send me £100 and I will send you a 25p packet of Paracetamol and laugh at you.
Can you send me your address, and I’ll post the cash today!

Mattevans

This is what I've seen I didn't say it's true just thought people would be interested and would like to see there views !!

Attachments

• received_985611371643569.jpeg
    received_985611371643569.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 82

Joy Division

So the source is a page called Coventry City FC Bible on facebook? Okay.

Nick

Administrator
They seem to know about the allassani signing way before he signed later that day morjority of the times they are right tbh

That's probably because it was pretty common knowledge about that other signing even before CCFC confirmed it.

Mattevans

That's probably because it was pretty common knowledge about that other signing even before CCFC confirmed it.
Hardly anyone ever saw that coming though considering he posted a picture on his twitter account being at wembley mate ?

Mattevans

Let's just see what happens if he signs he signs we will have to pay a sum for him though if anything I would be happy with this signing

Nick

Administrator
This isn't the fucking Newsroom if he wants to post something he's heard he can. Doesn't need two confirmed credible sources before you post it on an online forum....

Apart from when the original source is a parody account...

Users who are viewing this thread