Danny Cashman. (1 Viewer)

fatso

Right sour face c**t, I just hope his piss is the right fucking colour!

higgs

If he has a good season will we cash in on him?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

From my investigations Brighton fans were shocked he was released, prolific in PL2 and highly rated. could be a low risk high reward signing for us. If he tears L2 apart this year then we could have a good one for nothing, if he's awful we only have to pick up the 2nd year of his modest contract.

CDK

From my investigations Brighton fans were shocked he was released, prolific in PL2 and highly rated. could be a low risk high reward signing for us. If he tears L2 apart this year then we could have a good one for nothing, if he's awful we only have to pick up the 2nd year of his modest contract.
That makes sense a win win.

stay_up_skyblues

For when he comes back from Rochdale having taken that league by storm;

“I know, he knows, we all love Danny Cashman
Free transfer he may be, but he scores goals for city“

You're all welcome.

pusbccfc

4 assists and 2 goals in 9 games so far.

jim20

If he’s not going to be starting in the second half of the season we might as well send him somewhere else where he will get starts. The more started the quicker he will improve for us

SlowerThanPlatt

If he’s not going to be starting in the second half of the season we might as well send him somewhere else where he will get starts. The more started the quicker he will improve for us

They are 6 unbeaten tbf so might have to bide his time a little longer

TomRad85

He's come from under 23 football, I think Rochdale have been doing the right thing with him. He'll be in their starting line up soon enough I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

larry_david

Good finish and clearly a player with something about him. A full season out on loan will show us where he is.

Users who are viewing this thread