Video Danny Cashman scored stunning solo WINNER | Sheffield Wednesday U21 0-1 Coventry City U21 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
People are already screaming for it.

Even if we were 4-0 up or 4-0 down and he was on the bench I doubt he would get on.

He wasn't even playing for Walsall.

torchomatic

True, Nick. At least he has hard experience of mens' football, unlike Harrison Nee for example who was on the bench on Saturday. Better to have Cashman on the bench than a third keeper.

Nick

Administrator
True, Nick. At least he has hard experience of mens' football, unlike Harrison Nee for example who was on the bench on Saturday. Better to have Cashman on the bench than a third keeper.

Oh yeah, if we are as short again then whack him on the bench.

Would hope it isn't as weak again this week though. the Man City lad should be back surely?

torchomatic

Oh yeah, if we are as short again then whack him on the bench.

Would hope it isn't as weak again this week though. the Man City lad should be back surely?

And hopefully at least one other player. Do they have to be registered by noon Friday to be eligible to play against Norwich?

Last edited:

hill83

I knew you'd say that

walter white GIF

torchomatic

hotrod

Look what happened to Tavares after his superb debut goal!!

ccfc1234

So is this another player we are supposed to decide is rubbish before we have seen him play?
I agree we should not jump to conclusions but being realistic a bench warmer for Walsall during a failed loan spell to being a championship goalscorer is a bit of a jump that in 90+ percent of cases would only go one way. If he is good enough in training however he has a golden chance as we currently have 2 forwards fit at the club who have played mens football.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Had a look at Sambou's career movements and for whatever reason, Crewe signed him, despite appalling stats. Hardly surprising to see they got relegated the same season with decisions like that.

Users who are viewing this thread