Daniel Pelka's Step Dad Found Dead (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Cheerio!

Took the easier way rather than months / years of torture like he should have had.

bringbackrattles

Live by the sword and die by the sword. Call it Karma or whatever but poor little Daniel's mother topped herself and this bastard hopefully did the same.I've been inside myself years ago and saw what can happen to a nonce case,as a rapist got a severe beating as he strutted about thinking nobody could get at him,but a screw or screws tipped off a couple of cons that he wasn't in for normal offences,but he had raped a child.They had two minutes to do him over before the alarm would go off,and he ended up in the hospital wing for weeks. Not saying that was right but that poor kid was innocent wasn't she,so what goes round goes round !

bringbackrattles

Hopefully he was strung up by fellows lags, just like Fred West was.
West hung himself in Winson Green prison,but he had been goaded into doing it by Charlie Bronson who was in solitary,and West was in a cell close by for his own protection.Bronson is the notorious hard man prisoner,but he hates nonces etc so he kept on at West to top himself day after day,and the screws allowed him to do it. Charlie tells it all in one of his books. Good riddance !

Nick

Administrator
West hung himself in Winson Green prison,but he had been goaded into doing it by Charlie Bronson who was in solitary,and West was in a cell close by for his own protection.Bronson is the notorious hard man prisoner,but he hates nonces etc so he kept on at West to top himself day after day,and the screws allowed him to do it. Charlie tells it all in one of his books. Good riddance !
Do you know which book? Quite sick but I like those sort of books

bringbackrattles

Do you know which book? Quite sick but I like those sort of books
And me I've read all of his books and have even written to him and got 2 letters back ! I find it interesting and he is a funny bloke although very dangerous. Anyway his new book is titled : Charlie Bronson,Stole My Sanity.I haven't got it yet but read extracts online,and that's how I knew about the Fred West thing.

Nick

Administrator
And me I've read all of his books and have even written to him and got 2 letters back ! I find it interesting and he is a funny bloke although very dangerous. Anyway his new book is titled : Charlie Bronson,Stole My Sanity.I haven't got it yet but read extracts online,and that's how I knew about the Fred West thing.

£20, for a book!!! Sayyy whatttt?

M&B Stand

A friend of mine was in the Green at the time and tells a slightly different story. It's was around xmas time and privileges had been removed and it wound a few people up. Haven't read Bronsons book but, from what I was told I can see why he'd explain it that way. Either way, the end product was the same, what goes around.

LastGarrison

I'd happily go and piss on his grave the dirty horrible evil bastard!!! I just hope he feared for his life the whole time he was in there.

Sick Boy

My girlfriend read about the case yesterday and it brought her to tears, i had forgotten how disturbing it was. Poor little kid.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Whenever I see the picture of little Daniel it breaks my heart. He just looks so trusting and innocent. He must have been going through pure hell at the time, bless his little heart. As for the step-father, I believe he feared for his safety on a daily basis. As BBR says, other cons will get to you eventually. He took the quick and easy way out. But as someone pointed out, look at the money that's been saved now that these two pieces of shit no longer need to be watched over.

bringbackrattles

£20, for a book!!! Sayyy whatttt?
Is that the price then ? Does sound a bit steep. Then again books are dear these days,but if you want a book that interests you I guess it's worth the money.I've picked up many a good book from charity/second hand shops,and for just a couple of quid.

Users who are viewing this thread