Daniel Crowley (1 Viewer)

Orca

Cov kid Daniel Crowley, currently at Arsenal, has signed on a season long loan for Oxford.

They're going to be a team to reckon with this season.

eastwoodsdustman

Cov kid Daniel Crowley, currently at Arsenal, has signed on a season long loan for Oxford.

They're going to be a team to reckon with this season.

He didn't set the world on fire last season at Barnsley. Their rise up the table coincided with him leaving I think. I know he's supposed to be a star of the future but time will tell.

Orca

He's not a very big lad and Barnsley's style of football probably didn't suit him. Oxford are a good football side and Appleton is supposed to be good with youngsters.

Grendel

He's not a very big lad and Barnsley's style of football probably didn't suit him. Oxford are a good football side and Appleton is supposed to be good with youngsters.

Starting a football thread - good tactic

Leamington Pete

It was mistakenly reported that he was sent back from Barnsley because he wasn't good enough. The Barnsley manager quickly corrected this by saying Crowley was the best 18 year old he had ever worked with and Arsenal wanted him back. Had always hoped we might get him on loan being a Cov kid and all that, but not to be.

Orca

The lad is class
We play passing football Shame it didn't happen

I know the lad who signed him for V*lla Ge told me that Wenger blocked him coming back to his home town. He wanted him to develop as a professional away from any likely pressures of being back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

I know the lad who signed him for V*lla Ge told me that Wenger blocked him coming back to his home town. He wanted him to develop as a professional away from any likely pressures of being back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart move, home comforts doesn't prepare you

Users who are viewing this thread