Daniel Bogdanovic will sign a three year deal with Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Hcut PUSB

Its only a rumour started bt the milkman, anyone like the idea?:facepalm:

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I also seen it on the transfer rumour site,if there is any truth in it,i dont think he's the answer given his goal record,but as it's on that website,it probably isnt true.That same website also says we are about to sign goalkeeper Brian Murphy,not Joe, also on a three year deal.....for a club in financial mess as we are,we aint gonna be dishing out three year contracts!!!!!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, not really! He's a bit crummy. I think we've had enough of Malteasers. :p

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Anyone can post on that website,some of the rumours on there are quite funny!!!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I suppose 16 goals in 45 isnt to bad,considering,no offence to Barnsley,he was playing for a team who always finish around us in the lower depths off the division!!!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

The same rumour site is now saying Andy Thorn has got to sell players!!!! and Derby are in talks with David Bell, Derby will pay a fee of £500.000,Martin Cranie also to Derby,a fee which could rise to over £600.000,Bristol City have made an offer of £150.000 for Clive Platt,Nathan Cameron is set to move to Bournemouth on loan in a deal which could become permanent,and finally,Sammy Clingan is on his way to Ipswich in a deal worth over a £1000.000

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyBlue_Bear83

The same rumour site is now saying Andy Thorn has got to sell players!!!! and Derby are in talks with David Bell, Derby will pay a fee of £500.000,Martin Cranie also to Derby,a fee which could rise to over £600.000,Bristol City have made an offer of £150.000 for Clive Platt,Nathan Cameron is set to move to Bournemouth on loan in a deal which could become permanent,and finally,Sammy Clingan is on his way to Ipswich in a deal worth over a £100.000
It actually says a deal for Clingan worth 1 million

And on topic I have always thought Bogdanovic looked a decent player with a bit of quality about him

T

TrevorsathisPeake

He's still under contract with Sheffield United,so i'd think they would want a fee,so does that rule it out?

pusbccfc

Craine, must keep

ajsccfc

Never pay attention to anything you read solely on that transfer rumour site. It's wall-to-wall bullshit made up by bored and/or deluded idiots.

Ernie Machin

Never pay attention to anything you read solely on that transfer rumour site. It's wall-to-wall bullshit made up by bored and/or deluded idiots.

Is the correct answer. It's like an even less reliable version of those old Teamtalk phone lines that used to charge 50p/min with the headline 'City linked with international star' only to find that it was all nonsense or even worse, Ronnie Ekelund.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Meh only as a backup replacement if we got rid of eastwood and donkey. I think given the chance he would actually be alright but we have better options to look at.

ccfctommy

i'm not being funny but when people slate potential strikers goalscoring records - what do you expect? Do you honestly think we can sign someone who has scored 20 goals in 30 games in the Championship last season? Get real.

i'm not being funny but when people slate potential strikers goalscoring records - what do you expect? Do you honestly think we can sign someone who has scored 20 goals in 30 games in the Championship last season? Get real.
the likes of le fondre, adam rooney have good goal scoring records

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Its called ambition. Would you want us to sign a striker who cant hit atleast double figures? Havent we made this error before?

Users who are viewing this thread