Dangerous dogs and proud (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody watch it? Couple of local people, both absolute plonker s

One woman didn't want her dog because it didn't try to attack her friends for knocking the door

stupot07

Yes. None them should be allowed to own a dog and that other nob from nuneaton that let his dog wreck 4-5 saplings.....

stupot07

I couldn't tell where it was...?

That other gangster tool with the pitbull should go to prison for cruelty to animals and being a grade a tool.

Nick

Administrator
The one who had been stabbed and trains his dog all day? Yep, a helmet as his dog could actually be a nice dog. The bit where it did a shit and he just left it though, angered me.

I'm not sure where he was, I did think Pingles but it wasn't there.

Grendel

I changed channels the minute I saw it was on.

bringbackrattles

As I'm a window cleaner here in Cov I've lost count of the times I've been bit and attacked by dogs of all types.
But when you say to the owner can you put your dog inside please,they say "don't worry Rambo won't bite you."
Then cuddly little Rambo tries to rip you in half !

Nick

Administrator
That woman did have a point at the end when her 2 were muzzled and that other one came flying over off it's lead. I think all dogs should be on a lead at all times, by me it is the OAP's with their terriers that are the worst for it.

stupot07

That woman did have a point at the end when her 2 were muzzled and that other one came flying over off it's lead. I think all dogs should be on a lead at all times, by me it is the OAP's with their terriers that are the worst for it.

Yeah that's true. But also there should be some enclosed dog walking fields so that you can let your dog have some off lead time.

CaptainMorgan

I'm not sure where he was, I did think Pingles but it wasn't there.[/QUOTE]

Nick, The woman was off Abbey Green and the idiot with the tree wrecking dog was in Barwell (with thanks to Google Maps). He needs prosecuting for criminal damage; Absolute Tw@t! Watching that programme just made me angry that we allow such 'low lifes' to walk the street.

Users who are viewing this thread