dance music (1 Viewer)

ricohman

Never thought of using this forum to promote my music, im a dance music producer and have had various tracks released on diff labels.

One track even getting a no 1 on dj download for 2 weeks.

If your a producer share your tunes on this thread and ill give feedback and hopefully others will.

Im djing at the minute but ill add my tracks and remixes tonight or 2mara nite once i get a chance.

Colin1883

Never thought of using this forum to promote my music, im a dance music producer and have had various tracks released on diff labels.

One track even getting a no 1 on dj download for 2 weeks.

If your a producer share your tunes on this thread and ill give feedback and hopefully others will.

Im djing at the minute but ill add my tracks and remixes tonight or 2mara nite once i
get a chance.

Edm or eye bulging rave?

stupot07

If that's aimed at me... I don't play just like to listen to it.... At the mo I'm listening to dash Berlin / above and beyond / art of trance to name but a few

Cool, I used to go to Cream quite a bit when I was at Uni in Liverpool.

Diehard Si

You got any mixes uploaded?

My clubbing days are well behind me, bar the odd classics night here and there but still love my trance and progressive house to listen to.

About 12 years ago I was a regular at Godskitchen and often Crasher and Passion as well. Some great memories.

I know a few guys who've gone on to good things (Gareth Emery has probably done the best) and plenty like myself that just gave up and sold their equipment.

stupot07

Same era as me then Diehard 1998-2002 were my clubbing days, always wanted some decks but already played guitar so had no room for decks.

Otis

It's almost like this entire thread is in a different language. :thinking about::D

I have no idea what most of you are talking about at all.

Maybe I should just fetch my pipe and slippers, suck on a Werther's Original and listen to the wireless.

ricohman

Lol guys i take it theres a few over 40's posted here, im into house, tech house and prog house etc and some trance.

Im home now, ive no new mixes uploaded but give me an hr here and ill share some of my music from soundcloud, some are free some are for a fee.

ThisManHere

Used to be quite into the dance scene (still have the odd mooch)

Favorite DJ's I've seen live...(well, back in the day...I stopped about 2007) Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell, A&B, Armin van Buuren, Paul Oakenfold, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Carl Cox blah blah blah.

Many good nights!

Users who are viewing this thread