Dan on cwr (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

Shane O'connor just played the Dan Clip this morning so you can hear it later this morning, on listen again.
Stuart Linnell said Dan about 8 times in a row and yes it is a alan partridge moment.

If we can chant it all game Saturday, do we enter the record books as the longest lasting Partridge tribute? Or is that Linnell's career?

Otis

I saw 2 Cov fans near Crewe station who thought we'd drew 0-0 and couldn't believe we'd won.

I mean they left early but were still in the area, some footy fans are weird.

Did you ask them their names? ;)

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

IMHO, S Express would do a much better job or The Rebel MC.

It needs sending to techno-sampling satirists Coldcut and converting into our new anthem-or at least a surprise chart smash.

Covstu

So this guy must be a ST holder as the tickets went only to them (unless he was lucky enough to blag a ticket from someone). You can hear the 'Dan, whats the score?, Dan, Dan whats the score?' songs on saturday!!

torchomatic

He's right though. Drawing 0-0 away was rubbish. We should have scored.

Johhny Blue

It reminds me of a game against Leicester in the '70s. we arrived at the Kop just as they kicked off and heard a load roar as we climbed the hill behind the turnstiles. I was first to the top and noticed that the Leicester goalie (Mark Wallington) had a big mud streak down his side, the game was only a minute in so I knew we'd scored. My mate came in behind me and I told him we were losing 1-0. In those days the scoreboard was on the Kop and we were behind it. He didn't find out until mid way through the second half. (His name wasn't Dan)

Nonleagueherewecome

DanDanDanDanDanDanDan. Dan. Daaaan. Dan? Dan. Dan, Dan. Dan. Dan. We won 2-0.

Johhny Blue

Who's up for an 88th minute chant on Saturday.

"Time too go Dan, time to go.
Time to go Dan, time to go
ooooooooh Dan, time to go'

giveusagoal

Dan is the Bingo caller at the Gala Bingo in Walsgrave - wife was there tonight and Dan's boss played the clip to everyone in attendance. Though he looked embarrassed he did get a cheer and a round of applause at the end.

Poor guy will never live it down lol - bet his mates are so glad it wasn't them that made the call.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Dan is the Bingo caller at the Gala Bingo in Walsgrave - wife was there tonight and Dan's boss played the clip to everyone in attendance. Though he looked embarrassed he did get a cheer and a round of applause at the end.

Poor guy will never live it down lol - bet his mates are so glad it wasn't them that made the call.

How long before 'Dan Dan Dan' replaces 'house' or 'e r' at that bingo hall ;)

ampthill_sba

Who's up for an 88th minute chant on Saturday.

"Time too go Dan, time to go.
ooooooooh Dan, time to go'

I'd join in! His phone in gave me laughter which was certainly the required tonic after seeing my (and my kids') Wembley dreams evaporate...

Users who are viewing this thread