Dan on cwr now (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Why is this fella getting so much attention? The bloke doesnt even know how old is kid is!

He said as part of his publicity money he'd buy 2 tickets for the next home game and give them away! Wonder how much he's got!!

Nick

Administrator
Carsley saying we need kids at the ricoh! Maybe if they didnt charge 500 quid for a kids party and a tenner per kid for jam sarnies and chicken nuggets they would have more there...

It is true, we need to get kids going up and supporting us

What pubicity has it got? Is he being paid every time it is played?

Just said there were small articles about it in virtually every tabloid, and available online as audio clips with around 100k plays so far and rising. Apparently popular in Australia so it's obviously being played further afield. I'm guessing CWR or BBC own the rights to the clip so it's creating money for someone! Lucky bugger.

Nick

Administrator
Paul now saying tickets too expensive and people cant afford it....

It was a fiver against burton , sheff utd and preston at home!

Sky

Linell is an absolute wanker...always claims he's in the know and always claims he's right...was so much better when he wasn't associated with the programme.

Nick

Administrator
Should i be claiming publicity for the members on here when cwr, cet etc get news off here?

Nick

Administrator
Linell is an absolute wanker...always claims he's in the know and always claims he's right...was so much better when he wasn't associated with the programme.

Have to say he seems smug, like when he was arguing with the guy who started that dragon rumour that his contact at the club told him this and that!

Nick

Administrator
That paul fella struggled to understand why prices arent a fiver every week didnt he?

Sky

Have to say he seems smug, like when he was arguing with the guy who started that dragon rumour that his contact at the club told him this and that!

When he said "oh.. I know where we could play but ill keep that to myself"..

Black6Osprey

That paul fella struggled to understand why prices arent a fiver every week didnt he?

Yes but kids for a quid or something has got to better than an empty stadium even if it only adds an extra thousand on.

Brentford did a pay what you want promo before Christmas as long as you paid a minimum of a quid so the idea that league rules get in the way of doing a special deal is bullshit. The game was a sell out as well.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What that Paul failed to mention is that the club are offering the fans who went to the Crewe cup home game a fiver off tomorrow's ticket!

I did tweet CWR so they could point this out but it didnt get a mention.

How cheap does the fella want em? It would be impossible to price tickets at a fiver every game, or free like he wanted!

Atleast the club are making an effort to try and get fans to return, bearing in mind this offer is available to 29,000 people!

Nick

Administrator
Yes but kids for a quid or something has got to better than an empty stadium even if it only adds an extra thousand on.

Brentford did a pay what you want promo before Christmas as long as you paid a minimum of a quid so the idea that league rules get in the way of doing a special deal is bullshit. The game was a sell out as well.

I totally agree it would be great but there are minimums for the league :( would be great to have all these special offers but if it was just about price then sheff utd in the jpt would have been a sellout surely?

Nick

Administrator
What that Paul failed to mention is that the club are offering the fans who went to the Crewe cup home game a fiver off tomorrow's ticket!

I did tweet CWR so they could point this out but it didnt get a mention.

How cheap does the fella want em? It would be impossible to price tickets at a fiver every game, or free like he wanted!

Atleast the club are making an effort to try and get fans to return, bearing in mind this offer is available to 29,000 people!

Yep and kept going on about how we are the most expensive and wouldnt accept being told we are pretty much the same as everyone else

Whatever our thoughts are on Dan one thing is simple.....

100,000 more people know about CCFC and the fact we won 2-0 (amount of people who read the story and yes I know some were Cov fans etc......)
Nearly every national newspaper ran this story
It was sky sports news and many other news channels
It has reached Australia!!!!

Any publicity for our sorry state of a club especially when it shows such a positive outcome with such a comical twist is more than welcome in my eyes.

Nick

Administrator

100,000 more people know about CCFC and the fact we won 2-0 (amount of people who read the story and yes I know some were Cov fans etc......)

Any publicity for our sorry state of a club especially when it shows such a positive outcome with such a comical twist is more than welcome in my eyes.

Deffo and fair play to him for getting the tickets! Hopefully they go to somebody who really deserves them :)

Sky Blue Pete

Really good point!

Users who are viewing this thread