Dampener on the Night (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

I have taken the car twice. Got huge key marks down one side the first time, parked elsewhere the 2nd time and a tire was slashed. Not taken it since

robbiekeane

How are people saying it could be being confused with "hoof"? Poof is pronounced "puff" and hoof is pronounced "h-oo-f" with the long oo

Don't get it?

Liquid Gold

How are people saying it could be being confused with "hoof"? Poof is pronounced "puff" and hoof is pronounced "h-oo-f" with the long oo

Don't get it?
Trying to pretend all cov fans are legends and not admit to the fact that we have some fucking cunts following us at times.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Trying to pretend all cov fans are legends and not admit to the fact that we have some fucking cunts following us at times.
Yeah, this happens way too often, and there are a lot of bellend fans. Sadly, the 'lad' and stone island brigade culture means homophobia is just 'bantz m8'. Thing is, its obviously a minority but its a vocal minority so it feels way more than there are. Not on the same level as your experience, but had some bellends behind us on Tuesday night who couldn't stop going on about how shit O'Hare was. 'Fuck him off back to Villa', 'He's fucking shite'. They've never sat their previously, we ended up moving. As much as I would love to have sell out crowds, the one bonus is you can try and move away from the neanderthals.

skybluebeduff

Only a poof would say poof, you probably meant puff (it's a joke don't get sensitive). But all I heard in block 32 was Hooof, so I'm pretty sure you heard wrong.

Mcbean

Instead of hoof we could shout “Kevin.Nolan” - tactic soon to be introduced at West Ham

Reactions: vow

Liquid Gold

Only a poof would say poof, you probably meant puff (it's a joke don't get sensitive). But all I heard in block 32 was Hooof, so I'm pretty sure you heard wrong.
Yeah it was puff not poof. They were definitely saying puff, as I said before there was the occasional 'bender' and 'queer' thrown in for good measure. I also heard and contributed to the many 'hoof' chants and this wasn't one of them. Thanks for deflecting for some unknown homophobes though.

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread