Dalgalls's gone now (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Yeah. He could feature against us on Saturday. That would be a bit weird. Would probably score! Not sure I would want him back though.

Gint11

Who's this Dalgall fella then? Did he sign with Senbourgh defender?

Sky Blue 64

Not living locally I don't always get access the local media. Saw on Sky Sports Tuesday night that Seaborne was being charged for an incident following the Oldham game. It was reportd that the club had until 18:00 to appeal, which it appears they didn't. Could someone shed some light on "the incident" please

pusbccfc

Was brilliant when he came on yesterday.

skybluefred

Not living locally I don't always get access the local media. Saw on Sky Sports Tuesday night that Seaborne was being charged for an incident following the Oldham game. It was reportd that the club had until 18:00 to appeal, which it appears they didn't. Could someone shed some light on "the incident" please

Sorry, Can't the bulbs gone.

Tonylinc

He apparently smacked somebody in the head which was missed by the officials at the time but the FL watched the video evidence and banned him retrospectively.

Users who are viewing this thread