Dale Evans ....... (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

He's already done that with you mate! You and a lot of others are revelling in the lads demise. He needs professional help. If he really has got the money(A big if) and helps towards getting rid of SISU, and keeps in the background and keeps Schtum and let Hoffman do the talking, how many red faces will there be around?

If Dale Evans contributes anything to any future CCFC consortium, I promise to write Grendel a heartfelt love letter and apologise for all the mean names I call him.

That’s how sure I am it will never happen.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry mate, taking the piss. 100% of 0 is 0.

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Kid

If Dale Evans contributes anything to any future CCFC consortium, I promise to write Grendel a heartfelt love letter and apologise for all the mean names I call him.

That’s how sure I am it will never happen.

I wouldn't bother mate, he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

duffer

He's not even remotely convincing. I reckon I could get a much longer thread, and a longer period of people believing me, just by not using Facebook and by not telling obvious lies.

Watch me...first I will get on CWR to announce myself out of the blue, when I'll do o a double page spread in the CT about my background and my dream for the club, then go from there. Let me know if you want in on my consortium.

Don't forget the new 200,000 seater stadium (which you've almost got planning permission for), complete with sliding roof, pitches, Harrods outlet, and most importantly, wheels, so that we can move it somewhere else when you fall out with the Council. ;)

clint van damme

He's already done that with you mate! You and a lot of others are revelling in the lads demise. He needs professional help. If he really has got the money(A big if) and helps towards getting rid of SISU, and keeps in the background and keeps Schtum and let Hoffman do the talking, how many red faces will there be around?

to be honest mate, even if he has got the money, he's still going about it all wrong.
After the initial story about Hoffman and co came out on Facebook there seemed to be a concerted effort to keep things on the down low which was the right thing to do.
This joker comes along and he's on social media. he's on CWR, he's in the Telegraph. He's making a mockery of the whole thing. If he really is involved he should be keeping everything under the radar.

Grendel

Good try Grenduffy. February 2008 till end of season = 3 months... Following season lasts 8 months. allowing for May and June(Close season) makes 13 months.

Yep January 31 to June (dann) and Fox (July) the following year is 13 months - clear as mud - as is your definition of “within 12 months” which is 13 months - though of course it’s 17 months.

Grendel

So 100% of the active posters here ten years ago were pro Sisu, is that what you’re saying?

Unless all the posters were council boys like you probably not.

Otis

to be honest mate, even if he has got the money, he's still going about it all wrong.
After the initial story about Hoffman and co came out on Facebook there seemed to be a concerted effort to keep things on the down low which was the right thing to do.
This joker comes along and he's on social media. he's on CWR, he's in the Telegraph. He's making a mockery of the whole thing. If he really is involved he should be keeping everything under the radar.
Don't think there will be any red faces will there? Deal done? Nope. Talks with Sisu. Nope! Fee agreed? Nope! Constructive talks with Mark Hornby? Nope! Not appearing on poker winning lists because he used a different username? Nope!

Only person with a red face is Dale Evans.

oucho

Don't forget the new 200,000 seater stadium (which you've almost got planning permission for), complete with sliding roof, pitches, Harrods outlet, and most importantly, wheels, so that we can move it somewhere else when you fall out with the Council. ;)
Good idea, would you like a seat on the board as Chief Strategist?

chiefdave

So yet again rather than address the questions being asked about the inconsistencies in his story he's gone on a rant again. Preparing himself for a retreat without admitting he made it all up?
It was on his wall on Facebook, then Dale removed it.
You mean he sobered up.
Why is it taking someone 'most of the day' to cook a roast dinner?
Would have thought with all his money he could afford to take the family down the Toby Carvery.

Sky Blue Kid

Yep January 31 to June (dann) and Fox (July) the following year is 13 months - clear as mud - as is your definition of “within 12 months” which is 13 months - though of course it’s 17 months.

He finished being a CCFC player on the last game of the season. he knew he was going before that. As Clint van damme stated, like him I think there was a third person involved in the sale, and it was a "Done deal" well before the end of the season. so in real terms he was a CCFC player for approx 12-13 months.

Captain Dart

TBF.
I think it is diabolical the way his family have been treated whether this is true or not, it is bullying.
Funny how you were all screaming racism and homophobia the other week.
This is no different.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
I hate Fisher an question everything but have never made it personnel by getting at his family.

Maybe but if he had managed this affair sensibly like any genuine investor would then no one would be aware of his interest.

Anyway I'm back to thinking I think it's all bullshit & even if he has money I'd rather he wasn't involved in a takeover.

Nick

Administrator
He finished being a CCFC player on the last game of the season. he knew he was going before that. As Clint van damme stated, like him I think there was a third person involved in the sale, and it was a "Done deal" well before the end of the season. so in real terms he was a CCFC player for approx 12-13 months.

He joined us last day of Jan 2008, he signed for Birmingham 12 June 2009.

Whichever way you want to try and spin it, he was a Coventry Player for over 16 months. That's when his contract with CCFC ended.

Your 12 months line was nonsense.

Grendel

12-13 months would have been feb 1 for dann and March 1 for Fox so wrong - and making up done deals is nonsense. Fox went for hardly any more than we paid for him

letsallsingtogether

Maybe but if he had managed this affair sensibly like any genuine investor would then no one would be aware of his interest.

Anyway I'm back to thinking I think it's all bullshit & even if he has money I'd rather he wasn't involved in a takeover.
That' fine I have never said I believed it ether, but we had 100s of posts on here about a women being called a terrorist and another 100 when Fisher was confronted.
But the same people think it is alright to target this man.
I know he might be talking shit but I have never seen Fisher get this sort of abuse from certain posters on here when it was proved he was bullshiting, in fact many come to his defence.
That was the point I was trying to make maybe should have worded it better.
Anyway have a good night and let' hope for a win tomorrow.

PUSB.

Nick

Administrator
That' fine I have never said I believed it ether, but we had 100s of posts on here about a women being called a terrorist and another 100 when Fisher was confronted.
But the same people think it is alright to target this man.
I know he might be talking shit but I have never seen Fisher get this sort of abuse from certain posters on here when it was proved he was bullshiting, in fact many come to his defence.
That was the point I was trying to make maybe should have worded it better.
Anyway have a good night and let' hope for a win tomorrow.

PUSB.

What point are you trying to make?

Nobody on here is abusing him or being personal towards him, they have pointed out his contradictions and then you have people like you and Riyad strangely making out that people like Otis are going to his house and shouting abuse when in reality, they are just pointing out why it's nonsense.

It really isn't hard to understand, if somebody was in Dale Evans face at a train station shouting abuse then I think it's safe to say near enough everybody will be saying it is out of order. If people were saying to target his kids school then the same again. Pretty much everybody has said if his family have had threats then it is way over the line.

I am not sure why it is so complicated. Have you actually read the thread? Can you point out the actual abuse he has had? Can you point out the threats or abuse to his family in this thread?

Sky Blue Kid

12-13 months would have been feb 1 for dann and March 1 for Fox so wrong - and making up done deals is nonsense. Fox went for hardly any more than we paid for him

You got proof of that mate? or another angle to your "Estimated facts" from a website with an estimated transfer price?
What part of "Undisclosed" don't you understand?

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Sod Dale Evans, I'm putting one hundred trillion dollars into the consortium.
160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-large-169.jpg

oucho

Last edited:

oucho

Anyone fancy a rendition of "let's all laugh at Dale", tomorrow night? Or would that be counted as 'abuse'?

oucho

Bit far, stick to doing a Lincoln.

What does that involve? I was actually there on Saturday but due to a combination of beer, no lunch and a horrible chest infection I am in no state to remember, sorry....

Mugabe for Chairman? Or job-share with Fisher? (Assuming we don't give him life president)

We just need to focus on getting our consortium ahead of DE in the credibility stakes by appointing a "mouthpiece" more credible than the Mad Hatter. Which means literally any other living person, at all ......

Nick

Administrator
Mainly just mocking the Lincoln fans who went quiet when we were winning and stopped dancing around.

Users who are viewing this thread