Dacosta (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Always looked like he had ability but also a complete lack of understanding. Be interesting how he does in league 1

He peaked in that one half at home against Forest or Watford (i think) where it seemed every ball put in couldve led to a goal however he appeared to lose his confidence going forward over time….and defensively he gave me the shits

clint van damme

He peaked in that one half at home against Forest or Watford (i think) where it seemed every ball put in couldve led to a goal however he appeared to lose his confidence going forward over time….and defensively he gave me the shits

When was the last time a City player delivered so many great crosses during a half of football?

Reactions: AOM

Sky Blue Harry H

Great if it's sorted early. Will help in the flexibility afforded to MR. Let's hope the ins and outs pick up apace, so we can get the established squad in situ asap.

fatso

Dacosta could be a really good signing for the Shrews, he just needs some coaching regarding his positioning and tackling, and heading and passing and crossing and his first touch could do with improving, other than that he's a decent defender, on his day! ........ I would imagine.

Grendel

He’s terrible

AOM

Seemed like he had a good attitude and some ability, but not really a footballing brain.
Was just eyes down and run diagonally towards goal hoping for the best on most occasions

better days

Seemed like he had a good attitude and some ability, but not really a footballing brain.
Was just eyes down and run diagonally towards goal hoping for the best on most occasions
From watching him I'd guess he played his youth football as an attacking player but was moved further back by a previous club
It can work at lower levels but once up in the Championship not so much

alexccfc99

Was Watford at home in the Covid season, early kick off and Biamou missed about 2 sitters and we drew 0-0

Sky gave him man of the match if I remember rightly

baldy

Was Watford at home in the Covid season, early kick off and Biamou missed about 2 sitters and we drew 0-0

Sky gave him man of the match if I remember rightly

Nah it was against Forest I seem to recall - I remember it because my bro’s a Forest fan & watching the match with him via a video chat kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread