How many game ban

Votes: 4 5.5%

Votes: 8 11.0%

Votes: 61 83.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cc84cov

Was a clear dive.

The drop in standard from Dabo to anyone else in our squad is massive void at Right wing back.

What we are gonna miss is the one chemistry touch and move between, Hamer/ ohare/Dabo.

Kane its gonna take time to get that fluency into his game and confidence to bomb forward. Big shoes to fill.
I said it was a dive until I seen it back he clearly pushes him with one hand

cc84cov

Was a clear dive.

The drop in standard from Dabo to anyone else in our squad is massive void at Right wing back.

What we are gonna miss is the one chemistry touch and move between, Hamer/ ohare/Dabo.

Kane its gonna take time to get that fluency into his game and confidence to bomb forward. Big shoes to fill.
Big shoes to fill but who’s fault it that ? Dabo diving in that late into a game in that position on the pitch is a joke tbh he’s got himself to blame

Mr Panda

Dabo's a big loss for 3 games but I'm feeling assured by what I've seen of Kane last night.

3-5-2 falls to pieces if your wingbacks aren't offering much going forward but Kane got up and down a couple of times quite well

Liquid Gold

Was a clear dive.

The drop off from Dabo is big enough as it is without sticking a CB in at RWB when we have a RWB ready to play.

TomRad85

It's not the 3 worst games to miss, all winnable with or without Dabo. Kane gets some games, Dabo gets a break... the only issue is that Maatsen often doesn't make it to full time, so maybe we haven't seen the last of Dacosta.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

What annoyed me was that on at least 5 occasions our players making runs off the ball were hauled down outside of the refs line of vision. Surely Lino’s have to take more responsibility in alerting the ref to these underhand tactics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep he noticed some played advantage but then left it

Hertsccfc

He was
But none of the players who brought him down were silly enough to throw themselves in like Dabo
He's mostly the victim of niggling, spiteful kicks, body checks & shirt pulling by opponents rotating
There is talk in the game of changing the rules to tot up fouls on a particular player rather than by an offender
Zaha is one of the biggest victims in the PL and I'd guess COH in our division
It's totally different. The sort of challenge that Dabo made can seriously injure an opponent and that is why it is now a Red. Those on O'Hare last night were annoying but not dangerous.

steve101

If Kane does well and the team keep winning it will be interesting to see if Dabo will walk back into the team. I think Dabo is one of the best RWBs in the Championship so it is a big ask, but also a big opportunity.

slowpoke

Was a clear dive.

Was it a foul on Kane not sure but he shouldn’t have got himself into that position, still nothing came from it

Gint11

Crazy few seconds from Dabs. Absolute no need to tackle like that inside their half when the games about to finish. 3 game ban hurts us.

He’s been immense so far though.
A chance for someone to claim the shirt

Last edited:

mark82

Yeah but he literally was pushed over which last time I checked is a foul regardless of how the player falls down. VAR would probably agree

Was a push. Went down theatrically which is maybe why he didn't get it. Should've just grabbed the ball on the way down like most do, then ref has to make a decision.

Brighton Sky Blue

Was a push. Went down theatrically which is maybe why he didn't get it. Should've just grabbed the ball on the way down like most do, then ref has to make a decision.

Just odd given how many fouls are awarded on the basis of people rolling over and engaging in theatrics for any type of contact. Referee was annoyingly inconsistent last night

ccfc92

It's bound to be 3 games
However you look at it he was off the ground, out of control & endangering an opponent
Luckily the Cardiff player was ok
What would we have said if there was a similar tackle on COH?
Tbh this is one change in the game we should all appreciate
Especially as we are a skilful, technical side now

What fucks me off, is guaranteed that challenge is on O'Hare and its a yellow/warning.

Happy to take the hit on Dabo's ban, but wish the refs were more consistent 🙄

Mucca Mad Boys

Kane's incident was in front of me and it looked like a clear dive. I didn't see any contact; even if there was it still looked like a dive.

Agreed, I was a bit embarrassed to be honest. However, you see similar instances where the player buys the foul, albeit with a bit more guile.

Irish Sky Blue

I was close to the Kane incident. He did suffer a hand in the face which may have been given as a foul, but he definitely dived straight after that. If he had stayed on his feet he could have cleared the ball out for a throw or even up the line. Instead, because he chose to try and con the ref, he almost gave Cardiff an equaliser that they certainly didn’t deserve.

blunted

Dabo was guilty of being wound up by Collins who he had a confrontation with earlier and then being fouled off the ball by Collins. Has got exactly what he deserved with a seriously stupid challenge. We will miss Dabo as Kane looks as if he is still getting up to speed. Kane looks old skool give your opponent a first tough tackle to let him know you are there. Ok as long as he does not get booked too early. Be surprised if Kane lasts 90 mins at present and Maa is usually replaced before the end, so looks as if Rose of Dacosta will get some game time.

slowpoke

I think Dabo seen a chance to crunch tackle the Cardiff player perhaps bit of revenge for previous happenings during the game, silly decision right in front of the ref. Just took the edge of our victory a bit but I reckon Kane will be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread