Dabo (1 Viewer)

CovLad94

Needs to shake off whatever deep lying issues he has with Fitness, good move for him to hopefully play week in week out, should boss it at that level. Hope he does well, seems a great guy

CovLad94

Doesn't say how long his contract is? Maybe he's doing a season to see how he gets on then make the step up again once fit

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It is about his level, until he proves otherwise. Was really poor for us for a long time.

Will go down as the player that missed to stop us going to the Premier League, and that is hard to take. Whilst I don't wish him unwell, I genuinely do not understand this love in. He's gone now, and it is for the best. Let's move on.

Grendel

It is about his level, until he proves otherwise. Was really poor for us for a long time.

Will go down as the player that missed to stop us going to the Premier League, and that is hard to take. Whilst I don't wish him unwell, I genuinely do not understand this love in. He's gone now, and it is for the best. Let's move on.

He won’t actually go down as the player who stopped us going to the premier league will he

Paul Anthony

If Dabo can get back to his league one form, he'll be mighty down at that level. Could be just what he needs to get going again.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

So if he scored we’d be in the premier league?

There's a decent chance yes. Instead he missed, and they won. Even for you this is comical.

He wasn't anywhere near good enough for ages and it makes me laugh some people on here are so shocked he has 'gone so far down to league 2'. In reality he is nowhere near as good as a lot of people think. It is time to move on.

Evo1883

There's a decent chance yes. Instead he missed, and they won. Even for you this is comical.

He wasn't anywhere near good enough for ages and it makes me laugh some people on here are so shocked he has 'gone so far down to league 2'. In reality he is nowhere near as good as a lot of people think. It is time to move on.

People expressing their opinion on his move, barely spoke about the player on here at all , nobody needs moving on really

Grendel

There would have been a 50 50 chance

If he’d scored and the other guy missed I guess he’d be the only reason we would have been in the premier league

Evo1883

We would be in the Premier league had we beat Luton over 90 or 30 ET .. hard to blame anybody over a penalty kick .. which is such random way to lose a match anybody can beat anybody

I think we set up wrong first half which cost us .. I think hamers injury cost us .. just wasn't meant to be

Alkhen

Ironic if the sell on cash from us getting Kitching has freed up the funds for FGR to get Dabo, would imagine he'll be a top earner in League 2.

Pretty pleased by this move I've always like Fanky, I go up and watch Forest Green when they don't clash with Cov. They have had plenty of ex Coventry players recently.

Last edited:

Voice_of_Reason

Ironic if the sell on cash from us getting Kitching has freed up the for FGR to get Dabo, would imagine he'll be a top earner in League 2.

Pretty pleased by this move I've always like Fanky, I go up and watch Forest Green when they don't clash with Cov. They have had plenty of ex Coventry players recently.
.Me too I go to watch FGR a couple of times a season when Sky Blues have no fixture. By far and away he will become a favourite.

croatskyblue

You’re talking nonsense

people have wished him well, not said he was a great player. What is the harm there?

and he isn’t the man who cost us promotion, is he- the whole team did that by being outplayed for most of the match

Users who are viewing this thread