Dabo + Rose (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Cant see Dabo starting, he got minutes under his belt but Robins is usually quite loyal to the man with the shirt so I think Pask will continue atm

Sky Blue Harry H

Following week for Dabo I would have thought. Brilliant to have him and Rose back though, and great that they both came through last night unscathed.

fatso

Dabo has a chance of coming off the bench at some stage, but I doubt he will get a start just yet.
Rose did himself no favours, he'd be lucky to get on the bench after what was a poor performance. The back 3 will be Fadz, Hyam and Ostigard for the foreseeable future, and with Pask able to cover R/B and C/H I dont expect Rose to walk back into the side any time soon.

AFCCOVENTRY

I think Dabo will come on at 60mins to replace Pask on Friday. Might be too much for him to start another game within 5 days. But he is a super fit lad. He’s not call Dabo the tank engine for nothing.

johnwillomagic

I think both Rose and Dabo will start on the bench and probably Mason may not make the 18 which is a litte harsh but you only need two defenders within the seven subs and Dabo and Rose will hold the sway on that.

Dabo probably to be introduced in the second half though - love it if he starts tbh but can't see it.

cc84cov

I think both Rose and Dabo will start on the bench and probably Mason may not make the 18 which is a litte harsh but you only need two defenders within the seven subs and Dabo and Rose will hold the sway on that.

Dabo probably to be introduced in the second half though - love it if he starts tbh but can't see it.
It’s not harsh on mason he’s not at the level needed for the system we play,don’t see him here past the end of the transfer window along with others.

Londonccfcfan

I think Dabo will come on at 60mins to replace Pask on Friday. Might be too much for him to start another game within 5 days. But he is a super fit lad. He’s not call Dabo the tank engine for nothing.

Cant see Robins going into an important game with a pre determined idea of replacing Dabo in 2nd half. 3 Substitutions are crucial and valuable.

The players who start will be starting because they can play 90mins.

No need to Rush him back. He will start vs Barnsley.

shmmeee

It’s not harsh on mason he’s not at the level needed for the system we play,don’t see him here past the end of the transfer window along with others.

Mason will be a very good top end of L1/lower Championship left back. He’s just not a wing back. I really like the lad and he’s got a great attitude. I hope he finds a decent club where he’s first choice in a back four.

PVA

I really can't see him going, as we'd have to replace him.

He's decent enough as backup and can't see us spending any money to get a 2nd choice LB better than Mason. There are other areas we'd strengthen first.

cc84cov

I really can't see him going, as we'd have to replace him.

He's decent enough as backup and can't see us spending any money to get a 2nd choice LB better than Mason. There are other areas we'd strengthen first.
For me LWB is the place we need to strengthen if Giles gets injured the system is struggling

shmmeee

For me LWB is the place we need to strengthen if Giles gets injured the system is struggling

Dacosta can play LWB as well remember.

Let’s be honest if we lose most of our first XIits a significant step down aside from maybe ST one DM and one CB.

SBAndy

Dacosta can play LWB as well remember.

Let’s be honest if we lose most of our first XIits a significant step down aside from maybe ST one DM and one CB.

Wouldn’t be relying on a right footer playing the LWB role, even as cover. Feel that we need an option of our own anyway, considering Giles may not be with us again next season (unless he turns into the modern-day Richard Duffy).

covcity4life

Mason likes to go backwards with easy pass. Not bad I guess but to break team down you need more adventure

He needs to cross more like he did for goal

Oh and not fuck up in injury time

This year Its not s pressing concern but I expect he will not be at club this time next year

Hertsccfc

why sell a good young left back when we would need to find someone to replace him? We do need cover for Giles.

Reactions: vow

lordy_87

I think Dabo should start Friday but keep Rose on the bench. Dabo looked as fit as always last night and will be ready for QPR imo. Rose didn't really impress last night so would prefer to keep the same 3 centre backs form the Bristol game - they're good enough.

shmmeee

Wouldn’t be relying on a right footer playing the LWB role, even as cover. Feel that we need an option of our own anyway, considering Giles may not be with us again next season (unless he turns into the modern-day Richard Duffy).

Tell Denis Irwin that. ;)

Liquid Gold

Pass starts Friday. Dabo has just had 6 months out, I don't think you play him Monday then Friday. He'll come in for the next game fresh and keep his spot all season. No point aggravating an injury and having him out for longer over the sake of 1 game.

Hertsccfc

Pass starts Friday. Dabo has just had 6 months out, I don't think you play him Monday then Friday. He'll come in for the next game fresh and keep his spot all season. No point aggravating an injury and having him out for longer over the sake of 1 game.
Agreed, although it was Tuesday not Monday!

Saddlebrains

Tuesday to Friday difference is the same as Saturday to Tuesday games.

We've seen players not play due to injury the Saturday then play Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread