Dabo Pass (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Don't think Godden expected it to be that perfect and make it through to him, thought it bounced up on him a bit when watching live aswell

clint van damme

Should definitely have hit the target, but can't be too hard on someone who is in the form he is.

I don't think we are creating anywhere near the number of chances for Godden we were creating for our strikers last year.
His conversion rate must be very respectable.

lifeskyblue

It wasn't a gilt edged chance but in his current form you'd have expected him to score.

Got to hit target from 10yds out, centre of goal, ball at decent height and no pressure from a defender. All strikers miss decent chances but he won’t get many better opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

Don't think Godden expected it to be that perfect and make it through to him, thought it bounced up on him a bit when watching live aswell
The bounce killed him. It looks easy but with the ball coming up to him with pace it was a lot harder to keep down than it first seemed.

Reactions: AOM

Magwitch

There was another super pass too from Michael Rose, another super signing, one side of the pitch to the other right to McCallum’s feet but he just missed controlled the ball lost it bit unlucky, he would have been heading towards goal.

mark_ccfc

What you have got to keep in mind is that it's easy enough to get on target, not so easy to beat a professional goalie, which is what he is trying to do.

AOM

Hands down my favourite player this season.
Always gets the crowd going as well, even if it's just by completely smashing one of their players

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What you have got to keep in mind is that it's easy enough to get on target, not so easy to beat a professional goalie, which is what he is trying to do.

Still more important to get it on target. Goalie can fuck up and you score. If you don't get it on target you definitely ain't.

Nick

Administrator
Hands down my favourite player this season.
Always gets the crowd going as well, even if it's just by completely smashing one of their players

Highlights for me.

1. At the Liverpool U23 friendly, the ball went out of play and he was pissed off so he hammered the ball at the ad board. Nearly taking a photographer's head off.
2. Against Exeter in the cup, they had a young lad playing and Dabo went through him a couple of times and the lad wouldn't go near him and was trying to hide. The fans were all getting involved and Dabo was laughing his head off.

Users who are viewing this thread