Cyrus Christie (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Derby, just got a booking but should have been booked earlier so really deserved a red.

skybluegod

Oh did the commentators say it?

His header attempting to clear the ball, from which Brighton scored was awful. I still have doubts over him personally. Going forward and beating his man brilliant, great athlete, and strong and fast. But his crossing is often poor, and defensively although he has got better he still isn't good enough to be a top player. Don't see how he could be called the best Right back in the league, when he was dropped for being poor for about 2 months during the season i believe?

Wiseoldfool

His header attempting to clear the ball, from which Brighton scored was awful. I still have doubts over him personally. Going forward and beating his man brilliant, great athlete, and strong and fast. But his crossing is often poor, and defensively although he has got better he still isn't good enough to be a top player. Don't see how he could be called the best Right back in the league, when he was dropped for being poor for about 2 months during the season i believe?

I'm pretty sure they were talking about Bruno the Brighton right back.

RFC

Good player, nice guy and Derby County's Young Player of the Season!
Their Player of the Season skipper Richard Keogh both Former Sky Blues
PUSB

SkyBlueRuffian

Why you talking about past players, "irrelevant" isn't it? Cock

skybluegod

Why you talking about past players, "irrelevant" isn't it? Cock

I didn't start a thread to take the piss though did I :) While my point is also supported with a reasoned argument, where I also praise the players strengths. Unlike you, as you just attempt to point out the weaknesses, and try to take a pop at people who are now irrelevant to the club. Cyrus also represents Coventry City, as he is a product of our Youth academy. So his success can only be good for us. Whereas with Pressley, it doesn't matter what he does with another club, successful or not, they won't be talking about his background at Coventry.

SkyBlueRuffian

I didn't start a thread to take the piss though did I :) While my point is also supported with a reasoned argument, where I also praise the players strengths. Unlike you, as you just attempt to point out the weaknesses, and try to take a pop at people who are now irrelevant to the club. Cyrus also represents Coventry City, as he is a product of our Youth academy. So his success can only be good for us. Whereas with Pressley, it doesn't matter what he does with another club, successful or not, they won't be talking about his background at Coventry.

Like you lot have never slagged an old player or manager, it's a part of football, deal with it.

skybluegod

Like you lot have never slagged an old player or manager, it's a part of football, deal with it.

Please do feel free to check my post history. I think you will find I have never slagged of a player or manager that is irrelevant to us. As with Cyrus, I will point out faults, about them while they were here. But there is no point in starting threads about what former players are doing now, especially not to slag them off.

pipkin73

If Pressley does well somewhere and gets play-offs etc i think the studio pundits might well mention the job he done here -10 poins and all games away ones, but kept us up.

Users who are viewing this thread