Cyberpunk (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone got it? Heard it’s littered with problems on PS4 and xbox one but seems to be better on the new machines?it looks a Greta game but a bit of a car crash in terms of being market ready?

ajsccfc

I've got it and am waiting on the update to download before I start it, on PS5 so I'm not expecting the disappointment a lot have had. I don't remember a game launch this disastrous though, simcity was terrible bit didn't have anything like the anticipation of this

Covstu

I've got it and am waiting on the update to download before I start it, on PS5 so I'm not expecting the disappointment a lot have had. I don't remember a game launch this disastrous though, simcity was terrible bit didn't have anything like the anticipation of this
I got a copy at Christmas but waiting a bit too. It was delayed twice for these reasons but kind of felt like they thought fuck it get it out. Looks like the bigger platforms have bossed it again but never should have been released on PS4 etc if it wasn’t good enough

shmmeee

Not impressed. Playing on Stadia so none of the console bugs or performance issues. But the game just doesn’t feel finished.

You spend ages picking your character and background and it makes no difference as you’re railroaded into the same storyline. The AI is fucking awful. Like free PC game in the early 2000s awful. The whole thing is nowhere near what was promised. Not even sure I can get a refund. Ended up buying Zelda instead for my Xmas present. Great game.

Skybluefaz

Definitely waiting until I've got a ps5 to play it. Give it a year and it will be a different game. Frustrating that it works that way if you are hyped for it but that seems to be the cdpr way

hill83

It's average at best. The open world side of it is an absolute joke though.
It feels like a game from about 12 years ago.

ajsccfc

Not getting it yet. The lighting is lovely and the driving is at least a million times better than Watch Dogs but I don't really know what the story is yet as I don't care about any of the endless stream of messages that come in and there's so much text to read. Already got books for Christmas thanks

Users who are viewing this thread