CWR (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Burge attracts constant criticism and lately has certainly cost us points yesterday and v Luton but let’s talk Luke Thomas, he’s a good player no doubt and perhaps up there for player of the season but how many points has he cost us ? I reckon we could have won four or five more games had he taken some of the glorious missed chances he’s had.
Bad misses but on a completely different level to Burges mistakes

DannyThomas_1981

A one time trip to see a play at the theatre , that you have no afinity to and paid to go to see in the same way you would to see a Hollywood movie Vs a football match that you got to week in week out and see as you love your city, the club, it’s rich history throughout your whole life & that you are fully invested in almost the same way you are with family... and that, hopefully , you want to see succeed ... yeah they are exactly the same aren’t they ??
Would you heckle your sons team if the keeper was have a mare... that’s the way it see cov.
I understand they are professionals and they get paid a lot of money comparably speaking , and this is the life they chose etc etc ... but it goes deeper than that & while I might vent frustration at the team in general I would never boo or single out a player and jeer the way some of our fans do... it a player is shit then he’s shit, he’s been brought the club and picked by the manger , which suggests he’s the best we got for the moment or at least the player the manager and club have put there , that isn’t there fault, and nothing is gonna change that , and Jerring him and booing is not going to make him play better, It’s just going to add to the problem , even if it does make you feel big and clever

Get over yourself and get behind the team the manager puts out as best you can... that doesn’t mean sitting and clapping when we are playing shit... but it also doesn’t warrant being a total dick against individual players when they are struggling and we have no other options

Brilliantly said Luwalla.

Users who are viewing this thread