Cwr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
They don't like anybody saying things about Pressley do they?

Noggin

like you and sisu?

yeah yeah I know you don't like sisu either you say as as you jump with glee at the fact 90% of people didn't protest.

Otis

They don't seem to like anything against the manager or the owners.

Wasps on the other hand ..... :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
like you and sisu?

yeah yeah I know you don't like sisu either you say as as you jump with glee at the fact 90% of people didn't protest.

Exactly like that yeah.

Or the fact that people are bullshitting the city fans while moaning about SISU bullshitting the city fans..... That's what makes me think it is SISU behind it.

SISU have done plenty wrong, I just like people to actually speak facts rather than silly propaganda they have seen somebody else Tweet so it's instant fact.

covmark

Trotting out the same old shit. "i've seen a lot of good things tonight". Where? What fucking game did he watch. He must have had Hamilton vs Dundee Utd on his fucking iPad.

freddiemong

stuart is so far up sisu arse its unreal, hates it when any fan thinks something diff to him and shouts them down,time for a change cwr

Tank Top

Trotting out the same old shit. "i've seen a lot of good things tonight". Where? What fucking game did he watch. He must have had Hamilton vs Dundee Utd on his fucking iPad.

WE, looked like exactly what we are...........A bunch of strangers, trying to gel, into a team, Personal, can't be changed, with such regularity, and blend into a team that knows what each other intend to do, we were " Loose at the back "sterile" up top, and gave the ball away with alarming ease, in mid field.

Swindon, on the other hand, had their "Cigar" on throughout the entire match, they retained the ball better By Far, than us. and showed, a couple of class finishes, for two of their goals.
We had some good Chances, but they were cheaply wasted. with "The Club" in such a Bad financial Position, and no "New Money"
Being availiable to bring in much needed quality, it's Difficult to see, how we're going to get out of "This one".

Grendel

WE, looked like exactly what we are...........A bunch of strangers, trying to gel, into a team, Personal, can't be changed, with such regularity, and blend into a team that knows what each other intend to do, we were " Loose at the back "sterile" up top, and gave the ball away with alarming ease, in mid field.

Swindon, on the other hand, had their "Cigar" on throughout the entire match, they retained the ball better By Far, than us. and showed, a couple of class finishes, for two of their goals.
We had some good Chances, but they were cheaply wasted. with "The Club" in such a Bad financial Position, and no "New Money"
Being availiable to bring in much needed quality, it's Difficult to see, how we're going to get out of "This one".

The "stranger" thing is a fallacy. Swindon had 5 loans on the pitch a freebie from Marlow and a couple of others signed this season.

The big difference is tactics organisation and team spirit. Look at clubs like Notts county and Rochdale - clubs with no resource and in county's case a completely new team.

Pressley is failing - tactics were all wrong - they played a narrow back line which allowed wing backs to cross at will and left Madine isolated up front.

AndreasB

stuart is so far up sisu arse its unreal, hates it when any fan thinks something diff to him and shouts them down,time for a change cwr

Wrong. Most of the callers cant read a game or articulate where the problem is - "its garbarge" seems to be the height of their analysis. No wonder they get challenged.

Change your fucking user name as well, its not funny , its just offensive.

blueflint

Wrong. Most of the callers cant read a game or articulate where the problem is - "its garbarge" seems to be the height of their analysis. No wonder they get challenged.

free country still we not gone muslim yet he can use any monika he wants who are you to judge

DaleM

What Freddie ?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

DaleM

I think calling someone a fucking imbecile is a lot more offensive

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

AndreasB

Imbecile is ok, Mong is not...is that how it works?

Yes - imbeciile has now lost any meaning as is not a diagnosed condition since Victorian era. Mong is clearly offensive to the population who have Downs Syndrome who have enough challenges without being labelled "mongs" or idiots like you using it to compare people to. It is discrimantory against a section of society so you shouldnt use it.

Bob Latchford

The "stranger" thing is a fallacy. Swindon had 5 loans on the pitch a freebie from Marlow and a couple of others signed this season.

The big difference is tactics organisation and team spirit. Look at clubs like Notts county and Rochdale - clubs with no resource and in county's case a completely new team.

Pressley is failing - tactics were all wrong - they played a narrow back line which allowed wing backs to cross at will and left Madine isolated up front.

I am going for a lie down. I agree 100% with you Grendel. In my view you are right on every count. We were clueless, not because they are crap players but because SP got it completely wrong.

Smudge1987

vic_bob_handbags_zpsd74e25e2.jpg

Oooohhhhhhhh, handbags!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They don't like anybody saying things about Pressley do they?

No they don't. Clive E. is particularly guilty of that. Simply offers the opposite opinion to any caller who does so. Of course he can turn his mike up and them down so he wins.

SkyBlueSid

Imbecile is ok, Mong is not...is that how it works?

Imbecile was once an acceptable term as it was used to describe people on census forms in the early 20th century. Mong, or mongol, was in common use when I was at school to describe someone with Downs Syndrome. Neither are acceptable now, but imbecile is every bit as bad as mong, worse if you put a F-word in front of it. What a cretin!

Skyblueweeman

Yes - imbeciile has now lost any meaning as is not a diagnosed condition since Victorian era. Mong is clearly offensive to the population who have Downs Syndrome who have enough challenges without being labelled "mongs" or idiots like you using it to compare people to. It is discrimantory against a section of society so you shouldnt use it.

Quote me where I've used it as a label and I'll give you £50....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Imbecile was once an acceptable term as it was used to describe people on census forms in the early 20th century. Mong, or mongol, was in common use when I was at school to describe someone with Downs Syndrome. Neither are acceptable now, but imbecile is every bit as bad as mong, worse if you put a F-word in front of it. What a cretin!

I'm a cretin?! I didn't say anything??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jack Griffin

The Mongols, or Mongolic peoples, are a Central and Northern Asian (Inner Asia) ethno-linguistic group. Although the largest Mongolic group consists of the inhabitants of Mongolia

You are wrong ignoramus.

Actually the term was used by John Langdon Down to classify asylum inmates. Let us say the term is a no longer acceptable characterisation hailing from rather different times..

John Langdon Down was the son of a village grocer. Born in Torpoint, Cornwall, in 1828, he was the 6th child of religious parents. He worked in the family business until he was 18 years old and he then qualified as a pharmacist before ultimately entering medical school at the London Hospital. He won numerous medals and prizes and immediately after taking his medical degree he was appointed medical superintendent of the Royal Earlswood Asylum for Idiots in Surrey. He reformed the institution and his efforts at classification resulted in his description of what he called Mongolian idiocy. His findings were based on measurements of the diameters of the head and of the palate and on his series of clinical photographs. He was a pioneer of the use of photography in hospitals. Mongolian idiocy became a widely used term but in 1961 a group of genetic experts wrote to the Lancet suggesting four alternatives. The editor chose Down's syndrome. WHO endorsed this later. Langdon Down was a supporter of liberal causes. He made important contributions to medical science, developed a large practice and he died a wealthy man in 1896. Normansfield, his private training and educational centre, had an international reputation. Only recently has his place in medical history been recognized.

Ward OC. John Langdon Down: The Man and the Message. Down Syndrome Research and Practice. 1999;6(1);19-24.

http://www.down-syndrome.org/perspectives/94/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread