cwr (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Did anyone just hear the fan on there saying he didn't support Sisu out campaign as without a plan b getting Sisu out could result in disaster! Wtf does he think is happening now?

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I suppose he's worried that we would be liquidated. I don't think that would happen because we have other people interested in taking over.

ccfcdan

I can understand that view,unless there's actually a bid on the table people will say there's no alternative.However there's plenty of people waiting in the wings,Wether they are going to make a bid or are they just circuling like vultures ready to swoop when admin happens?

Last edited:
I can understand that view,unless there's actually a bid on the table people will say there's no alternative.However there's plenty of people waiting in the wings,Wether they are going to make a bid or are they just circuling like vultures ready to swoop when admin happens?

Or so were told, could be a big rolem i guess if there is nobody though. Geting rid of SISU though is the right thing to do.

Nonleagueherewecome

I reckon it was Godiva.

Skybluerhys

Are all cov fans idiots

This kick off, walk off is stupid!!! what a waste that guy was

How many more loses does thorn need before he is asked to pack a box!!, coleman, boothroyd went on better runs and were sacked

ccfctommy

Haha I heard that. The kick off walk off guy was obviously pissed.

I thought the heckler said Delieu!

Nonleagueherewecome

Chris Hussey " yo blood i is so vexed about unlucky we is iiiiiiiiii"

He is the blackest sounding white man I've ever heard. I wonder if his record collection resembles Tim Westwoods? What am I saying, record collection, tsk, it's all ipods thesedays aint it...

cloughie

Did anyone just hear the fan on there saying he didn't support Sisu out campaign as without a plan b getting Sisu out could result in disaster! Wtf does he think is happening now?

It could not be more obvious that we we need SISU OUT

It is obvious that others are waiting and watching and looking to take over

georgehudson

someone ought to contact the 'univ of pennsylvania pension fund' & let them know how their monies are being handled,
if only 'cwr' would get the message 'sisu are neither trustworthy nor wanted'

Glen

Lets go into admin as we are down anyway and let someone with money buy us cheap speand big and get back in championship

cloughie

someone ought to contact the 'univ of pennsylvania pension fund' & let them know how their monies are being handled,
if only 'cwr' would get the message 'sisu are neither trustworthy nor wanted'

CWR have already got the message , they just haven't got the balls

Users who are viewing this thread