Cwr (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Find it mind boggling how anybody can back burge anymore , in fact you tried to shift blame on one of the most consistent players we have in hyam which is even More hilarious.

Burge can stop a shot but his basics (positioning , distribution , punching , catching and awareness )are woefully short of what is required at this level
Not defending him at all just saying you can’t blame him for the first goal. The defender closest to the ball is hyam and the guys had a free header from just outside the 6 yard box.

Evo1883

Not defending him at all just saying you can’t blame him for the first goal. The defender closest to the ball is hyam and the guys had a free header from just outside the 6 yard box.

I remember at Rochdale the corner going to the edge of the 6 yard area past stockdales back post , And he had already read it and stretched up pulled it in and we were off on the counter , he read it
Burge is far far too stationary from set plays and we know why , because he can’t catch or punch for toffee , simply not good enough And puts the back line on edge

Captain Dart

Simple jump and catch or jump and punch for most keepers as it’s on the edge of our 6 yards box for God’s sake
Burge's punching leaves a lot to be desired .

Sky Blue Pete

I remember at Rochdale the corner going to the edge of the 6 yard area past stockdales back post , And he had already read it and stretched up pulled it in and we were off on the counter , he read it
Burge is far far too stationary from set plays and we know why , because he can’t catch or punch for toffee , simply not good enough And puts the back line on edge
Stockdale a much better keeper than Burge no question

Grendel

You never back anybody.

Find one negative comment from the following;

Sterling
Kelly
Willis
Hyam
Davies
Thomas (other than frustration at missed chances)
Shipley

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Hyam has improved so much this year but if we are to challenge with him playing then he needs to massively improve on set pieces, both attacking for us and defending, he is slow to react and it has cost us goals this year to often or he has ran in and misjudged the flight of the ball.
Not sure if it’s the zonal rubbish that arsenal players cannot manage and whether he would be better at man to man. One thing is for sure, we have conceded far more from set pieces than we have scored from and that is not promotion form and never will be.

fatso

It’s Easter, and Burge is shit scared of crosses. Does that make Burge the new massiah?

Grendel

It’s Easter, and Burge is shit scared of crosses. Does that make Burge the new massiah?

No it makes him Nosfaratu

Sky Blue Harry H

Nosferatu, Messiah - a horror show of spelling guys!

Actually, I've just realised Messi..ah (spooky!)

stevefloyd

I think Davies only went off with fatigue. Looked shattered. Falling on his backside might have just made the decision for Robins to bring him off. Other than that he had a good game tbf.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Or maybe Davies has said he will be leaving and to keep Willis sweet he put him on because I thought Davies had played well

fernandopartridge

We do need a change of goalkeeper but let’s not all hang our hats on Stockdale third choice I believe at relegation threatened Brum, he’s okay but not the only fish in the sea.

They were vaguely relegation threatened and only because of a points deduction. We have seen Stockdale and his pedigree is far superior to any keeper we've had since Westwood.

Users who are viewing this thread