CWR tonight !! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Waggot Is on tonight will be speaking about the mission statement .

May I suggest any of you with the technology and desire to send In a few pertinent questions on recruitment ,tranfers In and out ,length of tenure ,wasting at least 4 permanent signings this year £250K at this point ,£500K if unable to shift .

Potentially 60 players recruited over the last 3 seasons if 7 come In Jan as suggested .

What length of deal will we offer Madine should he accept our salary cap?

you get my drift .:)

LB87ccfc

Ah yes more utter bollocks to listen to from "c**t number 2"

Wingy no questions will be allowed, their simply get cut off.

ccfcway

Aug 21st 2014

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/look-steve-waggott-says-coventry-7650856

“I know that the Sisu brand is not flavour of the month with the fans but we’ve got to put that behind us. It’s time to inject some realism and some positivity into this club, take the opportunity to move on for the sake of the fans who have been starved of success for years.”

Question - "Four months on Steve, hows that going ?"

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It could be a very interesting programme PROVIDED Clive Eakin allows the public to persist for answers they feel have , in the course of the conversation, been sidestepped. My feeling is he won't because of his very special guest.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm assuming it's 6pm as usual.

Caller " Hello Mr Waggott, could you clarify the rather strange statement from SISU that we have too many loan players. Is that a criticism of the manager ? We the supporters are under the impression that SP has no other option but to loan players in as there is no money in the kitty. Could you clarify whether there is any cash to spend and how much that would be ? "

S.W. There are limited funds available and obviously any money coming in would be given to S.P to spend.

caller : So how much is there to spend ?

S.W. There is no specific figure......

Caller : It's a straight forward question. How much is there ?

Clive Eakin : SW has answered your question. Moving on .............

That's how it will go IMHO.

speedie87

A floor in this whole system is they always end up saying we didn't want to sell but the player got their head turned and wanted to go so we had to sell.

wingy

I hope I havn't gone and got this wrong but clive says he Is going to play a sample from the Interview before the show so I'm now not sure he will be on live .

Here's hoping

wingy

Just played a snippet bigging up Madine hinting that should he not attract a fee and not be lured elsewhere they will offer a longer term contract .

We shall see

wingy

Clive suggests there is heavy emphasis on the way the club seems to be distancing Itself from the owners but I think It's the other way round ,Juggy on now talking sense .

The Reverend Skyblue

Who was that twonk Lewis, commenting on the shape and tactics of the team, then saying, well I watched the highlights on YouTube.
Then he finishes on the players don't want to win games and when asked what would he do he says get the players winning games.

good lord what a total twat

wingy

Who was that twonk Lewis, commenting on the shape and tactics of the team, then saying, well I watched the highlights on YouTube.
Then he finishes on the players don't want to win games and when asked what would he do he says get the players winning games.

good lord what a total twat

Sounded like learning difficulties to me Rev ,genuinely .

Terry Gibson's perm

Nicely pre-recorded so no difficult questions as Clive wouldn't know a difficult question if it smacked him in the face.

Well somebody is lying about the Fleetwood budget then is it SP or SW?

Chipfat

SW doesn't know his arse from his elbow, just another scripted interview where contradiction and misdirection is the aim of the day.. We have to swallow it or they would like us to,, someday we might be lucky to still have a club left to look back thanking our lucky stars we still have something to build on.

In my opinion Sisu are not going anytime soon though, due to the fact we couldn't be i much worse situation yet they are still hanging on and pushing points at fans on how they see the club going, years of complete bollocks and we are still being fed it. Just a change of voice who brings it,, a revolving chair with each and everyone brought in front of us hateful and disrespectful as the previous. They have even tried from within with Sandra Garlick being the latest to have to come out with words that are supposed to appease, local media scared of asking and trying to push through decent questions and courts being Sisu's only real answer to problems we are in...

Last edited:

chiefdave

Missed it but will catch it later on iplayer, anyone like to summarise or was it just the same old thing.

Users who are viewing this thread