CWR tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Does anyone know what time Hoffmans on the radio in the morning ?

Last edited:

OyJimmy

Don't want to worry people but other sites are spreading a rumour that at 11 am we will call in the administrators. Maybe Hoffman is simply trying to calm people in advance? Or explaining why his takeover had fallen apart?

Pigeon

Don't want to worry people but other sites are spreading a rumour that at 11 am we will call in the administrators. Maybe Hoffman is simply trying to calm people in advance? Or explaining why his takeover had fallen apart?

That was on footballrumours.com <-- Probs written by a Fester or Villa fan

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The Hoff can go on whatever radio station he likes. But actions will speak louder than words!!

I personally cannot see SISU being willing to sell up to one of its former employees / associates, who were not happy, and publicly criticised the way they worked IMO.

The only way they would is if we went into Admin, and the Administrator had the final say on who buys the club, rather than SISU.

TheRoyalScam

The Hoff can go on whatever radio station he likes. But actions will speak louder than words!!

I personally cannot see SISU being willing to sell up to one of its former employees / associates, who were not happy, and publicly criticised the way they worked IMO.

The only way they would is if we went into Admin, and the Administrator had the final say on who buys the club, rather than SISU.

But Hoffman said he wasn't going to slag SISU off on the last CWR 'phone in. Could all change in the next few days though.

Nonleagueherewecome

But they won't hand away a debt that they see as money owed to them..they'll want a wad of it up front, and/or a re-payment plan.

S'funny, 'cos listening to the full interview with Joe Elliott on CWR lthe other week (posted on here by some kind soul), he was exceedingly carefull to avoid saying anything bad about SISU directly-and the journo gave him plenty of chances to do so.

He said-"Well,-they're doing what they've done since day one; they're footing the bill of running the football club". The only criticism was implied-that the projected "investment", as he called it (not takeover, very carefull again) that he had helped to attract, was very much in the interests of CCFC. Implying that SISU were perhaps not, by comparison. But he did not say this explicitly. Used car sales-man that he is, gift of the gab and all. :D

Now if todays news-and perhaps the looming administration, the sale of PROZONE to cover costs, the downscaling of the wage-bill, etc-are anything to go by, it would appear that SISU have said "enough" to footing the bill. Indeed, putting everything together, it seems that they decided this around the time of Ransons resignation and the new board being configured. Think back to those few days for a while..the polished spin (not)..the UTTER BS that was spouted by Ken and Barby..sorry, Brody. It was really was smoke and mirrors at it's most inept. Made New Labour and Call Me Dave look smoooth. Joe probably-scrap that, deffo-knew that this was all going to happen: as would RR and GH. He also knows that any consortium (who he has met, as filmed!) will be better for the club than the destruction SISU will now bring. In fact, I reckon one of those 3 is Snozzers source, most likely Joe himself. Long-standing director? Mmm :thinking about:

ANYWAY...
"From 7am" is far too vague to justify the early rise..I'll go halfway and get up early enough to look on here to see what's occuring, if anything, before work. Knowing bad news an hour earlier will just make me grumpier, change nothing, and if it's exciting I'll just get all hyper and peak too early...

Gray

Just listened to it It was just a recorded version of the Hoff to buy cov for a pound thread

pb2875

What is SISU have authorised loans / sell off of assets as not a way of keeping the club going but to pull out some of their investment before the Administrators are called in?

Users who are viewing this thread