CWR phone in..... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I appreciate it wasn't for very long but why on earth begin by talking about wasps ?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I appreciate it wasn't for very long but why on earth begin by talking about wasps ?
Last week Cricket , this week Wasps and every 15 mins travel up dates .
Why CWR call it the Sky Blues phone in is beyond me .
I think we get about 30 mins talk about the Sky Blues in an hour long show .
Pathetic :wacky:

ceetee

Maybe nobody's phoning in because we're winning.
More likely, because neither Eakin or Linnell were available, the producer didn't bother to call the usual suspects.

ccfc92

Last week Cricket , this week Wasps and every 15 mins travel up dates .
Why CWR call it the Sky Blues phone in is beyond me .
I think we get about 30 mins talk about the Sky Blues in an hour long show .
Pathetic :wacky:

As I don't listen to CWR regularly other than the phone in as I'm on the south coast, do CCFC get mentioned much on CWR?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As I don't listen to CWR regularly other than the phone in as I'm on the south coast, do CCFC get mentioned much on CWR?
Yes ccfc92 , on sports bulletins and there's a sports program at 6pm Monday to Thursday for one hour.
When there's any news on the Sky Blues . PUSB ;)

wingy

So will Fisher be on as Clive or someone stated about six weeks ago he would be in about four.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Only heard a bit of the phone in but the Fisher issue seems the talk is between an interview and a fans forum bet it's an interview as our chairman would probably receive dog's abuse in the latter.

letsallsingtogether

Fisher has offered the trust a fans forum
Fuckin Trust fancy talking to that c**t !
I hope the place they pick has no history of racism , hooliganism, homaphobia, political favour who voted remain and campaigned against Trump.

Better pick somewhere on Mars.
Hope they ask the Martians though.

hill83

Fuckin Trust fancy talking to that c**t !
I hope the place they pick has no history of racism , hooliganism, homaphobia, political favour who voted remain and campaigned against Trump.

Better pick somewhere on Mars.
Hope they ask the Martians though.

Had a beer?

letsallsingtogether

Had a beer?
Not allowed.
Just know what some posters will be looking for to discredit the trust.

Bet they are already digging.
This is a thread for AndreasB only ever comments on trust or anti sisu matters.
Wonder why?

stupot07

Interview would be better really. The abuse might make people feel better, but we wouldn't get any insight.
Agreed, that's why I'm half glad they haven't done any fans forums in the last couple of years. It would be good if they ask fans to submit questions before hand and then pick out any themes they hadn't thought off. An interview that stretches the whole programme would be good, they tend to be only 4-5 mins usually.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Agreed, that's why I'm half glad they haven't done any fans forums in the last couple of years. It would be good if they ask fans to submit questions before hand and then pick out any themes they hadn't thought off. An interview that stretches the whole programme would be good, they tend to be only 4-5 mins usually.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For anybody who's wondering too, I would actually like an interrogation style interview, not just a 'what's your favourite colour' ;)

Shouldn't need to be spelled out, but...

skybluetony176

Was saying after the game that progress is being made with getting TF on although no date has been set. Who would have thought a local radio station would find it so difficult to get the chairman from the local division three football club on?

Users who are viewing this thread