CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
McDonald already being slated....

Nick

Administrator
Scored more than McSheffrey hasn't he despite being out on loan / on the bench etc.

skybluegod

It's stupid Cody is brought back from loan but that's his 4 th game back and only his first start. I would start him again he needs a run in the team not one match

Sky Blue Pete

Baker was crap and McDonald was great!!! Some of our fans are imbeciles. My personal opinion is that McDonald was ok for 20 but missed good chances. Baker was hit and miss! Great free kick. Macca poor. Fleck looked good when he came on and Wilson was excellent!! Edge and Martin poor defensively

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It's stupid Cody is brought back from loan but that's his 4 th game back and only his first start. I would start him again he needs a run in the team not one match

Any player needs a run. The same as when Eastwood actually got a run he scored goals, just other reasons why he didnt get a game.

Grendel

Scored more than McSheffrey hasn't he despite being out on loan / on the bench etc.

He has scored 10 goals above league two in his entire career.

The real frustration is he gets chance after chance with fans. Always called by his first name as some strange show of affection. If he had played all season and we did not have Clarke or mcgoldrick where would we be?

He has to go in the summer.

Covstu

Not debating he didnt keep himself fit and off the pitch antics / attitude but when he did get that run he did bang some goals in for us.

what picking up cookers and old fridges for scrap doesn't keep you fit??

Grendel

covmark

The real frustration is he gets chance after chance with fans. Always called by his first name as some strange show of affection. If he had played all season and we did not have Clarke or mcgoldrick where would we be?

Could it be Cody is easier to write than McDonald, just a thought

SBS

Agreed. Some players at this club get written off after one or two games and others weirdly get chance after chance. It's something I've never understood about our fans.

ccfclinney

We was awful for 70 minutes.
i cant belive pressley is saying we was great and that.
we was terrible! no movenment. im not sure if full backs have been told to not overlap or what but there was none of that.
got to win 7 out of 8 for play offs...
i dont know how he can congratulate the players.. yes was did well to score 2.. but we should never have been in that position !

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It must be difficult for him. Being farmed out on loan, finds some form then pulled back to sit on the bench. Its not going to happen after one start. In the first half he looked sharp but similar to when Clarke plays on his own, he looked very isolated at times

Grendel

Delboycov

Torchy and SISU sitting in a tree........K.I.S.S.I.N.G.! You just know Linnell had a stiffy reading that out too ;-)

motherfunky

Everyone missing the point, not Codys fault we can't defend for shit. What did Bailey, Jennings and sheff offer to the game.....yet again... Same old performances from same average players

Users who are viewing this thread