CWR Phone in (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

All about next seasons already accounted for season ticket price increases. What a boring lot of B*ll*x

EleanorRigby

Agree, but lower prices doesn't guarantee higher attendances as proved for the Barnsley match. Winning teams attract bigger gates all ways has.

Gray

Don't know why people are moaning about the increase it works out at 60p a match

Ccfc1979

Regardless of prices, with Dumb and Dumber at the cutting edge of customer interface it just shows up what a lacklustre bunch of nothings are in charge of the show. The whole selling part of the club is one big dirge from top to bottom. No drive, no inspiration, no innovation. No wonder no matter what the cost and what the quality of football there will only be the hardcore there until a spark is ignited. I'll go whatever, but the communication and bungling way every element of the club is run is laughable!!

Being diplimatic lol,
Also for a leyton orient season ticket the higher price is 600!! The tickets are priced well in my eyes.

Got to be fair, they are cheap...is it value for what we watch? That's another matter!

But £299 which is a common price for 23 games is a fair price.

The issue here is mainly around kids prices...and they have been so cheap in the past (i.e free!!) that any increase will provoke a reaction.

My mate Shaun, who was on first, was upset over the kids prices, but they were £46 and £138....£2 a game and £6 a game respectively.

As for OAPs...it's £207....£9 a game.

Is that overpriced???

Grendel

I think the season ticket is cheap. Mine is lower than it's ever been at the ricoh. The problem I have is the parking fee. It's £220 a season. I know the arena is a separate company but for me this adds hugely to the price.

Lord_Nampil

Got to be fair, they are cheap...is it value for what we watch? That's another matter!

But £299 which is a common price for 23 games is a fair price.

The issue here is mainly around kids prices...and they have been so cheap in the past (i.e free!!) that any increase will provoke a reaction.

My mate Shaun, who was on first, was upset over the kids prices, but they were £46 and £138....£2 a game and £6 a game respectively.

As for OAPs...it's £207....£9 a game.

Is that overpriced???

I guess what might seem reasonable to one person is unreasonable to another but over all i think they have tryed to encourage fans to buy the tickets. I also think the £20 off in the shop, free scarf, club badge and other offers including 10% off in the club shop is very good.

Its got me in, wait and see who else will follow...

Gaz

You can park for free not far from the ground if you don't mind a 20min walk.

wingy

Agree, but lower prices doesn't guarantee higher attendances as proved for the Barnsley match. Winning teams attract bigger gates all ways has.
The gate for home fans was about 5000 walkup ,netting the the club around £20k when offset against full price for typical walkup 0f around 2500,they kept itterating tonight that the reduction in prices last season had'nt affected season ticket sales ,but i believe they went from 7000 =9500
not challenged on this and also said the changes were to help sales on a matchday basis and package deals they plan to offer next season ,no clue as to what they are or how much ,which would be usefull in determining whether you buy season ticket or not ,further the rediculous £2 surcharge for buying match day persists

chiefdave

i can't believe they're keeping the surcharge with the amount of complaints they've had about it. just shows again that they couldn't care less what the fans think.

With regards to parking, thought i'd share my advice. People may already do this (or embarassingly it might just be me!) and i await being knocked back for being cheap!

But just park in the Tesco car park. Rules being that you're meant to spend £25 if you're there longer than 2 hours and the stewards on the exit check your receipt. But a lot of the time this season they haven't been there so you can just drive straight out hassle free. Or if they are there when you plan to drive out, just dash into tesco, buy some ghastly £25 pair of jeans or horrible jumper or something. You can then get out with the £25 receipt and then just get the missus to take it back and get the refund on her next shopping trip :whistle:

J

Jack Griffin

With regards to parking, thought i'd share my advice. People may already do this (or embarassingly it might just be me!) and i await being knocked back for being cheap!

But just park in the Tesco car park. Rules being that you're meant to spend £25 if you're there longer than 2 hours and the stewards on the exit check your receipt. But a lot of the time this season they haven't been there so you can just drive straight out hassle free. Or if they are there when you plan to drive out, just dash into tesco, buy some ghastly £25 pair of jeans or horrible jumper or something. You can then get out with the £25 receipt and then just get the missus to take it back and get the refund on her next shopping trip :whistle:

I find I've had occasion to buy some ill-fitting shoes :), but I usually do a week-end shop that covers £25, Tesco is on to a winner.

slyblue57

Season ticket is cheap. No point saying it is nt.
Had one for years I ll be there next season, couple of spaces near to me and amazingly couple of young lads
have started coming and wil be getting season tickets next year. Season ticket holders will,in the majority,
renew their tickets again , its in our blood sorry all you moaners!!

Brighton Sky Blue

The thing is, the club has to try and make a profit of some sort on its ticket sales, without alienating a dwindling fan base through extortionate pricing. It's a difficult balance to get right and it's no surprise that they've got on the wrong side of a number of people.

slyblue57

really can nt see the problem , a £14.00 rise for me next season, if your seats gone up, move theres plenty of spaces lol

6 Generations

Regardless of prices, with Dumb and Dumber at the cutting edge of customer interface it just shows up what a lacklustre bunch of nothings are in charge of the show. The whole selling part of the club is one big dirge from top to bottom. No drive, no inspiration, no innovation. No wonder no matter what the cost and what the quality of football there will only be the hardcore there until a spark is ignited. I'll go whatever, but the communication and bungling way every element of the club is run is laughable!!

Thankfully, my current wife and i are not alone in considering that the 'Chuckle Brothers' have been left in charge of the circus.
Regardless of season ticket prices, fans would subscribe if the board invested realistically in the squad.

mememe

all the poeple her saying they dont see the problem in the price going up.....are you MAD?????

for god sake no wonder they call it rip off britain... right!! if you have to pay 50 quid a week for petrol over a month it would cost 200 quid. agreed ? good

now if that petrol was weakened the following month and it provided only half the mileage for your car do you think the price of the petrol should be higher or lower???

come off it guys, theyre giving us monkeys but they want more nuts!

name one other industry where they continuously fail and yet theyre price goes up??

the season tickets for next year should go down to 100 a season and to sit anywhere for that. that would bring in 25 thousand and the club could make money franchising out stores, cafes, more burger vans, at the ground matchday. we are a joke this club, the only thing hiking the prices up will fo is lose us another 2 or 3 thousand season ticket holders. 300 quid a year to see the likes of the crap in league ? i m livid

gally9

all the poeple her saying they dont see the problem in the price going up.....are you MAD?????

for god sake no wonder they call it rip off britain... right!! if you have to pay 50 quid a week for petrol over a month it would cost 200 quid. agreed ? good

now if that petrol was weakened the following month and it provided only half the mileage for your car do you think the price of the petrol should be higher or lower???

come off it guys, theyre giving us monkeys but they want more nuts!

name one other industry where they continuously fail and yet theyre price goes up??

the season tickets for next year should go down to 100 a season and to sit anywhere for that. that would bring in 25 thousand and the club could make money franchising out stores, cafes, more burger vans, at the ground matchday. we are a joke this club, the only thing hiking the prices up will fo is lose us another 2 or 3 thousand season ticket holders. 300 quid a year to see the likes of the crap in league ? i m livid

I imagine you also want to see more quality in the squad aswell? Well football is changing, I for one see what sisu are trying to do.. We might not like it but we simply cannot afford to spend money we don't have and with season and match day ticket revenue being a massive part of our income do you think they would risk putting the prices so low when our fickle fans wouldn't take the offer anyway? The prices are fine in my opinion.

canleykid

If you think its to expensive don't buy one then u work all week for nothing,I'm getting mine regardless 300 is brilliant for a season ticket,you can even pay monthly

ccfcway

doesnt make a jot of difference to me

either i save the money by not getting a season ticket whilst sisu are there, or

a new team will be in charge,and i am happy to pay the extra...

Mr T - Sukka!

Last year it was £286, next season £299 for possible Leauge 1!

Trading stadards need to be made aware of this one.

The patients have taken over the asylum.

As for Eakin oh dear. He mumbles and stutters all the way through the programme. I think it was better with Winchy reading out the texts and emails.

Users who are viewing this thread