CWR Phone in / Robins Interview (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Who the hell is this brummie bloke called Nick? Have a word with yourself and get off my radio.

Phones up to ask the presenters if they are confirmed players are out of contract at the end of next season.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Robins

They play in a way that puts you under pressure
We played ok but we let them score
Save from Burge was out of this world
We were under the cosh
Reid gave us more life
Newport didnt allow us to play at our best, so a point is good
The break has done Biamou well, it's enabled him to settle with no pressure. Good finish
We deserved the point and had the better of the 2nd half
Momentum important
Good result going into monday, keeps us in good form
Allows us to re-group
At this moment in time dont know about injuries
McNulty was feeling his hamstring, he says he is ok now
Thankful for the point
Baker still hasnt trained, been ill and calf issues
Just have to wait for him and will see if we can get him close

vow

Fair play to the bloke who came on and said he was unhappy with fans slating/booing/singling out their own players whilst playing.

I totally agree.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

He phones up every Monday, Friday and Saturday but from what he’s said, he hardly ever goes to the matches, which is bizarre considering how keen he seems to be for a bit of Clive and Stuart!

Nick

Administrator
He phones up every Monday, Friday and Saturday but from what he’s said, he hardly ever goes to the matches, which is bizarre considering how keen he seems to be for a bit of Clive and Stuart!

He kept wanting some sort of re-assurance from them.

"Dont you think this?" "what do you think?

Fuck off, a game has just finished. Why ask about their thoughts on players out of contract after the end of next season?

Nick

Administrator
Reid actually sounds alright, not as much of a massive bellend.

Wants to get in the team, help get the points. Glad to be involved and can't wait for the next game.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

He kept wanting some sort of re-assurance from them.

"Dont you think this?" "what do you think?

Fuck off, a game has just finished. Why ask about their thoughts on players out of contract after the end of next season?

I agree, post match it should be about the match not contracts or off the pitch goings on. He takes that approach regularly, which makes me think he hasn’t seen the game... If so, why keep ringing up to give your thoughts 3 times a week?

Grendel

Who the hell is this brummie bloke called Nick? Have a word with yourself and get off my radio.

Phones up to ask the presenters if they are confirmed players are out of contract at the end of next season.

giphy.gif

Always calls in always says Haynes is brilliant - never attends games.

Grendel

What's the odds that baker doesn't make a single appearance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last 5 minutes of the last game so fans can say how Carl got us promoted.

ps1948

I agree, post match it should be about the match not contracts or off the pitch goings on. He takes that approach regularly, which makes me think he hasn’t seen the game... If so, why keep ringing up to give your thoughts 3 times a week?
Bigger question is, why do CWR persist in putting him on? Presumably because no one else rings in.....

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I was hoping the bloke who couldn’t believe we haven’t signed Mcsheffery that called last week was going to phone saying the same about David Pipe this week! “He deserves to choose to end his career at the club Clive! David is a club legend!”

Nick

Administrator
I was hoping the bloke who couldn’t believe we haven’t signed Mcsheffery that called last week was going to phone saying the same about David Pipe this week! “He deserves to choose to end his career at the club Clive! David is a club legend!”

Another mentalist.

Adge

giphy.gif
Yes, who is this Willy? Heard him on a few times. You are ringing up to talk on a post match phone in, oh but you never went to the match....

luwalla

Don’t agree with booing players at the best of time , but at this stage of the season after the run we have been on , it’s down right moronic!

Two saves from Burge today were proper world class... and people will still Jeer him next home game when one of his kicks goes astray ... as I say , moronic!

Otis

Yes, who is this Willy? Heard him on a few times. You are ringing up to talk on a post match phone in, oh but you never went to the match....
Is he the one who comments on how well players played based in listening to it in the radio?

A couple or three games back he wasn't at the game, but said Ryan Haynes put one hell of a shift in.

giphy.gif

Adge

Is he the one who comments on how well players played based in listening to it in the radio?

A couple or three games back he wasn't at the game, but said Ryan Haynes put one hell of a shift in.

giphy.gif
Yes-that’s the one!

Mcbean

He's the guy who asks Clive for his opinion and we know that leads to veritable dog poo !

Users who are viewing this thread