CWR Ian - Is he real 2 (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Has anyone considered that Ian may be 'planted' by CWR??? An 'insider' who calls to stir debate, promote the significance of the show apart from the drudgery that we have from Eakin/Linnell et al????

I shall say nothing more.....

Recall Ian being 'randomly' selected as the caller of the week on SBI a few weeks ago. Clive's 'What're the odds?' was all the proof you needed ;)

Don't be surprised if he's reading the sports news after the hourly news bulletin one day very soon....you heard it here first.....:thinking about:

Grendel

Don't be surprised if he's reading the sports news after the hourly news bulletin one day very soon....you heard it here first.....:thinking about:

I wish he would do the post interviews with thorn. Can you imagine "tell me Andy what clown would offer bell and baker long term contracts. Only an idiot would do that wouldn't they"

Priceless.

ajsccfc

I had a letter through from SISU with a polaroid of my dog with 'stop everything' scribbled on the back and a crude crosshairs drawn over his little cuddly face. I don't have a dog so they've obviously got the wrong person, but it's proof that they're definitely threatening people from their underground lair of evil.

Don't be surprised if you see Ian listed as a shareholder of SISU...or even as Joy Seppala's other half....he has been deflecting the blame from SISU hasn't he??

Conspiracy theory??

Maybe...but you heard it here first.....;)

Otis

As Ian is so miserable I delare that he is Ian Curtis of Joy Division and say that he hung himself in May 1980 and is now wandering the earth as an slightly unsettled, meandering spirit and claim my £100.

cloughie

Otis, I know Ian very well, and there are 2 points that everyone should know which may explain his tone/views after each game;

1) He has had approaching a dozen pints of Carling (Extra Cold) when he rings the radio
2) His job is as a Health & Safety advisor...hence the always looking for negativity/problems/issues/concerns/improvement

I just thought that this background may soften some posters' attitude to the Big Man....he has followed the lads since the 60s and goes home and away (when his missus lets him)...so above everything, he is a fellow CCFC fan, so a bit of respect due, perhaps?

Well if he's had nearly a dozen pints that explains why he talks bollocks and hasn't seen the same game as everyone else.

Hardly a defence more like a confession, i wouldn't want you as my lawyer

Well if he's had nearly a dozen pints that explains why he talks bollocks and hasn't seen the same game as everyone else.

Hardly a defence more like a confession, i wouldn't want you as my lawyer

Cloughie you're a star - couldn't put it better myself

PUSB

Colonel Mustard

Erm,surely you mean "citizens_arrest" of present day GMK fame.A complete wind up merchant

Difficult to tell. The brilliance of coventrycityfan was that he walked that extremely fine line of being a troll and a real person. Either he is a completely bonkers individual walking the streets of Coventry, or the finest troll who ever existed on any message board since time began.

Otis

Difficult to tell. The brilliance of coventrycityfan was that he walked that extremely fine line of being a troll and a real person. Either he is a completely bonkers individual walking the streets of Coventry, or the finest troll who ever existed on any message board since time began.

Coventry City Fan was not Citizen's Arrest.

He was a 19 year old student (well was 19 at the time) and his name was Martin.

I know this because he 'befriended' me on Facebook and then everytime I went on Facebook he would send me an instant message and say "Alright, mate?" If I ignored him, 2 mins later he could come back with "Mate? Mate? Are you there? Hello?"

He then disappeared off the face of the earth. Bit hard to type though when you are wearing a jacket that ties up at the back.

Paxman II

If the phone in is so bad then how about some of you call in? Hell I may be tempted to do it myself!

Otis

I used to. Used to call quite reglularly.

Then all of a sudden I couldn't get through and the line was always busy.

This was about the time Ian starting being on every week.

Users who are viewing this thread