Cva (1 Viewer)

procdoc

And the merry-go-round starts again. It's Sisu's fault, no it's ACL's fault. I'm 70-30 in favour of it being SISU's fault, they've made cock up after cock up.

BrisbaneBronco

Appleton is currently investigating things such as movement of assets pre admin. He has to report back to whoever by September, I think.
When Ainsworth suggested Appleton should be prepared to step aside or (words to that effect), was he implying, that if CVA is rejected, then thats Appleton's role finished.
Presume then an insolvency person comes in, and the digging starts.

Vin E

Otis... Your head hurts cos your heart is in conflict, totally agree, it's not right to back down to Seppala's demands .. But sisu can afford to lose money... Do we want. ACL to risk losing our club??... I doubt they would so if they don't sign it'll be on sound advice imo.

Otis

I also seem to remember quite a few saying that going into administration would sort us out. Can't see the point in rejecting the CVA.

It's confusing the hell out of me, Torch.

This morning some posters said that not signing the CVA would mean then end of any chance of CCFC at the Rioch.

Other posters were saying signing the CVA would mean the end of any chance of CCFC at the Ricoh.

So much guesswork so little fact.

mattylad

okay know it came from somewhere.

To be quite honest, the whole saga is very confusing. One minute it has you thinking that rejecting the CVA is right and proper thing to do, the next, you think they should sign it!

My head hurts.
ACLs directors will act in the best interest of ACL. Why would anyone draw that they have the fans wishes at heart. I took a lot of shit when I was trying to expose them for their part in all this being called a SISU rent boy etc some of it from those now chastising them lol. We are just going to have to wait and see.

BrisbaneBronco

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 2m

BREAKING: Crucial #CCFC creditors meeting ended around 2pm after 3hrs. Media black-out. Adminstrator to make statement

Vin E

Originally with sisu's guidence, we return to the premier and they are granted 50% of the Ricoh.... They f#cked up, no mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread