Cva (1 Viewer)

If ACL care about themselves, The fans and whats best for everyone they will sign it. It shouldnt of gone on this long. ACL are just as bad as SISU, Why does nobody make banners and protests for them?

Otis

But mainly because people wanted an investigation into the club's dealings.

You have to ask yourself, why would ACL reject it? What is to be gained for them?

hill83

It's one huge tag along on here. Sisu are and already were being investigated, but then suddenly it's 'only with the CVA'.
Can people not think for themselves?

Edit: I have no idea where the idea they couldn't be investigated without it being rejected came from. But it seemed pretty watertight on here.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Sign me up for the Idiot Party.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I may have misunderstood, but I'm sure I also read that if the CVA was rejected & an investigation followed, said investigation would have to be funded by the creditors...namely ACL....

...So I really do not understand why ACL would refuse to sign the CVA whatsoever as they stand to lose out twice (at least)

BrisbaneBronco

It's one huge tag along on here. Sisu are and already were being investigated, but then suddenly it's 'only with the CVA'.

Edit: I have no idea where the idea they couldn't be investigated without it being rejected came from. But it seemed pretty watertight on here.

The worry is that SISU are being investigated by Appleton

Pubboy

The worry is that SISU are being investigated by Appleton

I think thats the point. It wouldnt be Appleton completing the investigation under insolvency, which could explain the reluctance to sign the CVA (or one reason). As someone said earlier, ACL will (should) have way more information than we do, on which to base their decision re. the CVA.

stupot07

I think it came from a PWKH radio interview when he said he wanted It rejected so that an investigation took place.

mattylad

anyone who labels others with names because they hold differing views needs to take a long look at their own pathetic attitude.

Otis

I think it came from a PWKH radio interview when he said he wanted It rejected so that an investigation took place.

okay know it came from somewhere.

To be quite honest, the whole saga is very confusing. One minute it has you thinking that rejecting the CVA is right and proper thing to do, the next, you think they should sign it!

My head hurts.

wes_cov

We all just want the best for the team unfortunately we each see different ways to get there lol

but your all still my sky blue brothers even that twat true sky blue

torchomatic

I also seem to remember quite a few saying that going into administration would sort us out. Can't see the point in rejecting the CVA.

But mainly because people wanted an investigation into the club's dealings.

You have to ask yourself, why would ACL reject it? What is to be gained for them?

Users who are viewing this thread