CVA not agreed (1 Viewer)

Sky Blues

An offer for the old lease to be reduced was given by ACL earlier in the year. Hopefully in the negotiations today ACL will agree the CVA and SISU will agree on a new lease.
Hopefully last weeks secret negotiations were working towards this and today is just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.
Maybe because this was the plan rumours leaked out.
SISU would also need to drop the Judicial review.
Fingers crossed.

Hopefully we will find out something useful today. I'm fed up of this rubbish. What happened to 11 men against 11, jumpers for goal posts, half-time oranges...

italiahorse

Hopefully we will find out something useful today. I'm fed up of this rubbish. What happened to 11 men against 11, jumpers for goal posts, half-time oranges...

Perhaps after this, various forum members all turn up for a kick about at the Memorial Park
I'll be (ACL rent boys) captain ............. first pick ....................... ?

Noggin

Don't worry thats the level we are going to soon be playing at if this continues on it's current path.

Bennosdancingfeet

Sometimes need to take a step back to move 2 steps forward. I'm all for an investigation, even if it means we get relegated. SISU are the cancer of my team, if they stay it becomes terminal.

ccfcway

we need one thread on this CVA. The twitter feed for Led Reid is on the other one,

Can these threads be merged ?

James Smith

so if it doesnt matter which side should give in then by your logic SISU could just as easily give in accept a new rent deal and we have the problem solved. The key therefore is not just in selling the stadium to SISU is it

What the hell is Sisu Sky Blue or Council Sky Blue or even ACL Sky Blue ? they dont exist

The talks well my take on it is

- They are there for SISU to pressure ACL in to signing the CVA and to force a sale of the whole site
- ACL are trying to pressure SISU back to the Ricoh by a rental deal
- Seppala is I would guess not interested in a rent deal she will be demanding the CVA signed and ownership of the Ricoh site at a knock down price. Would guess less than £10m
- Would think that if she doesnt get it now she will be throwing legals at ACL and its stakeholders over and over again in a determined effort to distress all the parties until they run out of money because of fighting spurious legal cases
- Were she to get the site she would flip the site to a new owner, make a big profit that would be tax free because of the capital losses now sitting in the group and then withdraw the proceeds to pay off their loans. To get the losses means that CCFC will not own the Ricoh and because the loans are paid off the team wont ever see the proceeds

some sepalla legacy huh

all just an opinion though

I just checked on Zoopla and if it's £10m they were talking about then that wouldn't buy anything like half the houses in my street, might buy 13-14 of them. If it was that or less than that then no wonder the council didn't feel like selling.

Users who are viewing this thread