CVA meeting today (1 Viewer)

wes_cov

Kicked off at 11 and is probably really going to all kick off around 1 p.m.

yeah they'll probably break for lunch find out Compass are providing the lunch but has decided not to provided the promised pies SISU wants the money from the Pies that don't even exist but won't budge until they get it....

Otis

yeah they'll probably break for lunch find out Compass are providing the lunch but has decided not to provided the promised pies SISU wants the money from the Pies that don't even exist but won't budge until they get it....

No, I mean it's going to REALLY KICK OFF around 1. That'll be AFTER the decision has been made.:D

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
What does he mean held up ?

If he means ACL are asking questions and requiring information they have not been given but are legally entitled to then is that being held up? I know that delays are not what CCFC want to do but there is a lot at stake. You would assume that PA and TF & Co are happy with contents of CVA so no delay there

Would think proceedings will be adjourned for a maximum of 14 days as is permitted under the Insolvency Act

theferret

My gut feeling is that they will sign it, albeit with conditions, but probably after some sort of adjournment. Could be wrong. It won't be the first time.

wes_cov

Are ACL playing rock paper scissors to see what way to go?

would like then to say no but wouldn't blame them if they said yes with conditions

SonofErnie

What does he mean held up ?

If he means ACL are asking questions and requiring information they have not been given but are legally entitled to then is that being held up? I know that delays are not what CCFC want to do but there is a lot at stake. You would assume that PA and TF & Co are happy with contents of CVA so no delay there

Would think proceedings will be adjourned for a maximum of 14 days as is permitted under the Insolvency Act

What impact will that have on the prospective deal to play at Northampton? My understanding is that the League have only given permission dependant on the club exiting administration.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
What impact will that have on the prospective deal to play at Northampton? My understanding is that the League have only given permission dependant on the club exiting administration.

I think you will find the FL Board use their "discretion" again. Sadly I believe CCFC will be playing at Sixfields for at least the start of the season

grego_gee

My gut feeling is that they will sign it, albeit with conditions, but probably after some sort of adjournment. Could be wrong. It won't be the first time.

I don't really think that the procedure allows for acceptance with conditions.

but if it did - what condition would you see ACL trying to put on acceptance?

:pimp:

theferret

I don't really think that the procedure allows for acceptance with conditions.

but if it did - what condition would you see ACL trying to put on acceptance?

I have no idea how any conditions can be worked into the agreement as such, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't at least try to use this opportunity to somehow engineer a scenario that sees the club remain at the Ricoh. I do say 'try', but like most people am guessing. My gut feeling is that they are inclined to sign it, but perhaps feel they need something to go back to the people of Coventry with that justifies that decision.

jon92

#CCFC creditors meeting latest: All parties still in administrator Appleton's offices. Heard 15 mins ago proceedings still being held up

grego_gee

I think you will find the FL Board use their "discretion" again. Sadly I believe CCFC will be playing at Sixfields for at least the start of the season

interesting to hear you say that OB!
So you think negotiation might start/continue into the season, and we might only be there for a few games?
is that insider info?

Dhinsa's_Millions

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oldskyblue58

Joking aside I totally agree with this. I would be shocked and very happy if we did actually start the season at the Ricoh but can only see the FL using their a la carte rules and exercising discretion.

Its a scandal but I believe the protests were a little too late. If only they had occurred 2 months ago we might have had a little more influence.

grego_gee

I have no idea how any conditions can be worked into the agreement as such, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't at least try to use this opportunity to somehow engineer a scenario that sees the club remain at the Ricoh. I do say 'try', but like most people am guessing. My gut feeling is that they are inclined to sign it, but perhaps feel they need something to go back to the people of Coventry with that justifies that decision.

perhaps they are trying to negotiate revised terms for temporary use of the Ricoh prior to signing?

Users who are viewing this thread